UK quality e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redruth

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2014
Crawley, England
Any one know where I can buy some quality e-juice in the UK. My local Vape shop does a large selection of flavours but there's not much information in the ingredients. After looking at a couple of links to e-juice available in USA I thought that's what I want. I would order direct from them but wouldn't I have to pay duty on it. Would love to try some 'decent' juice rather than this mass produced stuff I'm using just now. Not all of it is so bad, but would just like to compare how much it could be improved upon. Any suggestions welcome.

Darkly spectr

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2014
Belgium
There are plenty of european websites that sell american e-juice. I haven't checked out many british websites but here is a list I copied from a vaping forum I am on.

The Mesh Company (Warrington) Ltd

ecig, electronic cigarette, juicy vapor, kanger, ego, aspire, innokin, itaste, flavour concentrates

UK ECIG STORE (5% discount: potv)

index - HJuice

The Druid's Brew

faircityvapes

Scope's Eliquid

E-liquid UK shop supplying e-liquid, e-juice and e-liquid concentrates from the UK

Vapist

E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarette | E Liquid UK (10% discount: vapeuk)

LT Ecigs

Chefs Vapour (10% discount: AAEC)

Vape Escape (10% discount: POTV)

StealthVape

The Alchemists Cupboard, The Finest E-Liquids made in the UK with Pharma Grade products (5% discount: AAEC)

SHMOvapes

VapeGear

Spiritus Vapes

E Cigs, Starter Kits, E Liquids, Electronic Cigarettes - Grey Haze ECig Store

Vapist

and what do you mean with not much information in the ingredients?

there isnt a company that is gonna tell you more than that it contains PG VG nicotine and flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread