UK suppliers for genuine ego c twist kit & recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poldav

Sep 21, 2012
South West UK
Hi all, First post, sorry if you vets have read this sort of thing before but I'm in the UK.
I made the newbie mistake of buying an overpriced greensmoke kit and 2 extra batteries before I found this forum. Now I need something that has a battery that will allow me to not spend the rest of my life charging/checking to see if the one batt on charge is done so I can put the next on! I've learnt to refill cartomisers Ok & have now been smoke free for 23 days but the greensmoke batts are driving me nuts.

I've spent hours lurking here and am confused about what to get next but think from reading that genuine ego-c twist batts are probably one answer to where I should start. But I'm not sure about tanks/clearomizers etc. or the various resistances mentioned in posts and I'd really appreciate some help on what people think I should do.

I'm in the UK & found 'totally wicked' who say they are one of only two joytech suppliers here. Are there other UK suppliers of the genuine article and what's the best way to go - kit or parts?
Dave

meli.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Private Suite GroenDakkies

perpetua

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2010
UK
Hi Dave, as Meli says Chrissie's Vendors list gives you a great guide . . . if I'm naming a
specific Vendor, I'd suggest you try Jason at Vape Escape, his customer service is of the
highest standard you could wish to find . . . his telephone number is on his site and he's
always willing to chat to you in person about your vaping needs.

Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread