UK Vapours only please! : Liquid Discussion...Favorite flavours ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Kemp

Oct 24, 2008
Hi UK vapers!

I use a Riva 650 MAH, I have ordered 3 different types of cartomizers to test and wondering what juices you guys order as your favorites?

I order some Bobas bounty and Gorilla juice from Vulcan Vape ( Absolutely delicious ) at a 100% VG Base which gives a great sweet clean taste and very moorish(I just had to try it and they offer cheap shipping to the UK took about a week to arrive which is definately ok with me at the fairly cheap cost and delicious taste).

I also order a 50/50 Ry4 Mix from Ivapour-elixir. Unfortunately they seem to have changed the recipe to a much higher PG base so I don't get much vapour and the taste definately has changed... so I am looking for some more flavours.

I also love Totally wicked Decadent vaper Lotus Flower, and Passionfruit, sweet, clean tasting and not chemically at all which is how I like my juice.

How about you guys? What are your every day smokes and if possible can you give a little description of the taste and a link/or website to buy from in the UK?? I find quite a few juices for some reason taste very "soapy" to me and make me feel sick even when I think of the smell unsure as to why this is, but I feel like i'd like to find some more reliable flavours to enjoy

A nice reliable tobacco would be great also, I love the taste of real tobacco so something similar which isn't weird would be nice also :) so far no tobacco flavors i've tried have appealed to me and don't resemble anything like tobacco

Thanks

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Thing is that nearly everything available in the US is available in the UK and vice versa or for waiting a little while for the post you can use the same vendor.

Used to ravage US sales when I lived at home, sorry UK, as the prices including shipping and that tax when caught were comparatively cheap. Not that I would suggest a way of getting around that import tax but normal snail mail rather than courier usually did, as said not that I would suggest such behaviour.

Sarah Kemp

Oct 24, 2008
Thing is that nearly everything available in the US is available in the UK and vice versa or for waiting a little while for the post you can use the same vendor.

Used to ravage US sales when I lived at home, sorry UK, as the prices including shipping and that tax when caught were comparatively cheap. Not that I would suggest a way of getting around that import tax but normal snail mail rather than courier usually did, as said not that I would suggest such behaviour.

Good tips, well then americans are also welcome ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread