Status
Not open for further replies.

bey1012

Sep 16, 2017
usa
ULTEX T80 with CUBIS Max
specs:
Colors: Matte Black, Silver, Gold, Sky Blue, Dazzling
Battery using: single high rate 18650 cell (CDR ≥ 25A)
e-liquid capacity: 5.0ml
Heater: Joyetech NCFilmTM heater (Kanthal 0.25ohm)
Screen: 0.49 inch OLED display
Output: 1-80W
Modes: POWER/BYPASS/TEMP(NI/TI/SS)/TCR
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TEMP/TCR mode
0.05-3.5ohm for POWER mode

This is one of the most versatile devices i have owned. i feel this is a mid level set up, and someone new may find it troublesome. i also really like the design, looks like a light-saber to me.
The NCFilmTM heater can be cleaned with cloth when flavor drops and re-use again. Thus it supports 3 months or more lifespan according to joyetechs experimental tests (Test condition: 60vg e-juice, 800 puffs per day, 40w). i use it at 35w with all kinds of e-juices and it has been about a month and still going strong. So as long as you wick and clean the coil, you get grate flavor and clouds. i have found the best way to clean the coil is to use rubbing alcohol. put the coil in a cup or whatever you have and pour the alcohol over it and let it sit till it evaporates. depending how bad the coil got may need to do it a few times.after it has evaporated i use a small flat head screw driver and scrap off anything that remains then rinse it off under some water, then dry it off. the kit comes with 2 so you can just rotate them out. The only down side on the tank is the 2 small screws that hold the the NCFilm down. they can be easily lost so using a magnet to hold them when cleaning helps.
i ran out of the small square cotton it comes with and started using my cotton bacon to wick the it. Its not that hard to do, just cut a pice off the size of the square on the disk. use e-juice to hold it in place and i used a small Flathead screwdriver to form it. takes some practice to put the right amount on. i have had no leaking witch is so nice, except when filling but that is more my fault then the tank.
The ULTEX T80 with CUBIS will not let you down, and if you would like a 3 month update please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread