ULTIBOX : Ecig Boost mod with lcd screen , 18650, Constant power. OPEN SOURCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

pailpoe

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
France
It's a mod from Nosmoker (germany) in stainless steel, 16340, 2ml,genesis or other, Full meca but I make a electronic switch for this mod and open a co-op for 10$ (pcb, components,spring,...).
Price : 90€ (with shipping cost) and in stock (1 week delivery times) .
Some photos :
img0174swd51eyu9c.jpg

SNC00316.jpg

For buy : Send MP on the english forum : HERE
My co-op on the french forum (pratiquely full) : HERE
I love this mod.

just wanted to pop my head in and say, the ULTIBOX is one of the most amazing mods I've ever seen.

Got some questions

Will this be sold as a completed device w/ battery or just the PCB & LCD?

How much will this go for you imagine? $50-100 $100-200 $200+ or way too eairly to tell?

Anxiously awaiting with money in hand watching the progress on this. Keep up the good work!

pailpoe

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
France
just wanted to pop my head in and say, the ULTIBOX is one of the most amazing mods I've ever seen.

Got some questions

Will this be sold as a completed device w/ battery or just the PCB & LCD?

How much will this go for you imagine? $50-100 $100-200 $200+ or way too eairly to tell?

Anxiously awaiting with money in hand watching the progress on this. Keep up the good work!
At this time, It's just a amazing project for me but not a commercial product. I need to finish the ORION mod before and i have a lot of work in coding on ULTIBOX.
The price cost is (for my seven prototypes) :
- Components : 40€ (normal price for 50 --> 30€ or less)
- Pcb : 14€ (normal price for 50 --> 3€)
-Screen : 5€ (normal price for 50 --> 3€)
- Aw IMR 18650 : 7€

I take 2-3 hours for sold one board but with a automatic machine...

I'm sorry. :(

Thats not so bad, with mass production the price is sure to go down a bit. Do you have the initial money to put this into mass production or are you going to need to team up with a supplier/manufacturer? Or is that even in the plans?

I didn't quite understand that last bit. Did you mean it takes 2-3 hours to put all the parts on the board together by hand? This time could be lowered if automated right?

sorry for all the questions, just trying to gauge where you're at. Good luck on your Orion mod.

At this time, It's just a amazing project for me but not a commercial product. I need to finish the ORION mod before and i have a lot of work in coding on ULTIBOX.
The price cost is (for my seven prototypes) :
- Components : 40€ (normal price for 50 --> 30€ or less)
- Pcb : 14€ (normal price for 50 --> 3€)
-Screen : 5€ (normal price for 50 --> 3€)
- Aw IMR 18650 : 7€

I take 2-3 hours for sold one board but with a automatic machine...

I'm sorry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread