Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Keep your LAVATUBE Version 2 Powered up with our brand new ULTRAFIRE BRC 18650 3000 mAH Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries.

View attachment 155033

ULTRAFIRE BRC 18650 3000 mAH Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery - Best lithium ion battery for the LAVATUBE Version 2

$11.99 each

Cut down on your recharges and keep the vape train rolling with our new ULTRAFIRE BRC 18650 3000 mAH Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries! These new batteries have an extended amount of power that will keep your LAVATUBE Version 2 juiced up for hours on end!

*These batteries can only be used on the LAVATUBE Version 2.

Warranty Information:

henrystrawn

Dec 3, 2012
Tracy, CA
Are these as good and as safe as the AW batteries?

I ordered one with my kit. I use unprotected LiPo batteries with R/Cs. I am not concerned, if the battery is in the lava tube, you have a heat spring that will open the shorted circuit. From the pictures I have seen, if the battery does puff and gas, you will notice the smoke coming from the vent holes in the bottom, and take it to a safe location. They have used a much thicker wall than necessary in the body, I assume for thermal protection and pressure. If you are at all concerned, purchase a LiPo charging bag for the storage of your batteries, from any R/C site or store. Just my 2 cents. You must respect the energy you are storing. I could let you know once I get a copy in my hands and research it, when my kit gets here tomorrow. From what I've seen and read, Volcano has done they're homework, and I trust them, just judging from the design of the unit.

Short answer is I don't know, but I trust Volcano ecigs.

Last edited:

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
these are good batteries, they are safe, as they have a PCB board built into them as well as all the safety's in the Lavatube itself.

They are Protected ICR batteries. Some people prefer the AW which are IMR batteries. IMR's are considered a safer chemistry battery. But many people want a larger mah battery, which a IMR battery can not get much over 2000mah in an 18650 size.

We do not recommend use of these batteries in mechanical mods or other devices without built in safety features and cut offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread