ULTRApure E-Liquid with eGO-C - problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yrb

Dec 14, 2011
United States
Trying this liquid for the first time.

I got regular medium 6mg liquid, trying to use it with my eGO-C with LR atomizers. Tried 3 different atomizers already, and they burn badly. The liquid appears to be very thick, at least thicker than what I used before. I think it may be clogging the tank hole, and not flowing properly. Is this possible? I don't know what's going on, never had this problem before. Maybe I just got a bad batch of atomizers. Or is it liquid?

It works fine with Apex/AVA.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Ultrapure is 100% VG and is extremely thick. The Alpha and AVA's were designed around Ultrapure liquid which is why it works so well in them. It's very possible that it is just getting clogged in your other LR attys. Which brand are you using? I just use regular Joye 510 LRs and it works great in them.

tycoonflynn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Wickes, Arkansas
I have been using ultra-pure e-liquid now for over 2 and a half years and trust me when I say this, it is by far the most exotic, clean, pure, best vapor production, best flavor, of any juice I have ever vaped. It is also the highest quality money can buy. I cant seem to put it down. I will always vape it. Thanks to Innovapor for offering such an awesome product. Im a true fan

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Trying this liquid for the first time.

I got regular medium 6mg liquid, trying to use it with my eGO-C with LR atomizers. Tried 3 different atomizers already, and they burn badly. The liquid appears to be very thick, at least thicker than what I used before. I think it may be clogging the tank hole, and not flowing properly. Is this possible? I don't know what's going on, never had this problem before. Maybe I just got a bad batch of atomizers. Or is it liquid?

It works fine with Apex/AVA.

Ive used Ultrapure since it was first released.. I used it with Genuine Joye 510 LR attys and now with HH357 attys(best attys available IMO) and have never had a problem... make sure you blow your attys clear at least once a day.. It keeps em clean...
I also used it with a Z-atty-Pro and had no wicking problems...
Ultrapure is all I use......... It cant be beat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread