The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

ULTRApure E-Liquid with eGO-C - problem?

Discussion in 'Innovapor' started by yrb, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. yrb

yrb Full Member

Dec 14, 2011
    United States
    Trying this liquid for the first time.

I got regular medium 6mg liquid, trying to use it with my eGO-C with LR atomizers. Tried 3 different atomizers already, and they burn badly. The liquid appears to be very thick, at least thicker than what I used before. I think it may be clogging the tank hole, and not flowing properly. Is this possible? I don't know what's going on, never had this problem before. Maybe I just got a bad batch of atomizers. Or is it liquid?

It works fine with Apex/AVA.

2. Slo Ryd

Slo Ryd Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2009
    City of Trees
    Ultrapure is 100% VG and is extremely thick. The Alpha and AVA's were designed around Ultrapure liquid which is why it works so well in them. It's very possible that it is just getting clogged in your other LR attys. Which brand are you using? I just use regular Joye 510 LRs and it works great in them.

3. yrb

yrb Full Member

Dec 14, 2011
    United States
    All eGOc stuff I got is from OvaleUSA: the atomizers, the tanks, and the rest of the setup

4. Roxxette

Roxxette Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2012
    Caribbean
    i dont think ultrapure will wick well on that setup, its just too thick for you :( try doing a couple of "dry" pulls first before fire up

5. yrb

yrb Full Member

Dec 14, 2011
    United States
    yes it was the liquid, i just did not expect that, but now it's clear :)

6. tycoonflynn

tycoonflynn Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2011
    Wickes, Arkansas
    I have been using ultra-pure e-liquid now for over 2 and a half years and trust me when I say this, it is by far the most exotic, clean, pure, best vapor production, best flavor, of any juice I have ever vaped. It is also the highest quality money can buy. I cant seem to put it down. I will always vape it. Thanks to Innovapor for offering such an awesome product. Im a true fan

7. Riverboat

Riverboat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    Ive used Ultrapure since it was first released.. I used it with Genuine Joye 510 LR attys and now with HH357 attys(best attys available IMO) and have never had a problem... make sure you blow your attys clear at least once a day.. It keeps em clean...
    I also used it with a Z-atty-Pro and had no wicking problems...
    Ultrapure is all I use......... It cant be beat!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.