Status
Not open for further replies.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Low?
if you still have that UltraPure, I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands.
I'll even take $3 off the parts from me.
I love that liquid.. LOL..
let me know, Low..
Stu

Most of it is in an eGo mega (cyl) cart, but there is some left in the sample bottle(not much, those carts are HUGE. lol) I offered it as a PIF to someone, but they only wanted it because it was free. lol I offered to send them something else instead, I'll let you know when I hear back from them. It will probably be going your way. :)

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
We have sent out lots of samples to be tested and reviewed, but have not seen near as many reviews posted. If you have tried ULTRApure and have not submitted a review, please do so. It would be greatly appreciated. I only ask because many people are hesitant to try new e-liquids, and the more reviews one has the better someone can judge if they would be willing to try it. So to anyone who has tried ULTRApure, especially you ULTRApure junkies (you know who you are) :) that have not done a review yet, I urge you to please write one.

Thank you,
Tony

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I want to try it soon as well. Not sure if it is good though. I hope it is :)

Like I have told everyone who has not tried it yet. It only goes two ways with ULTRApure. You either love it or hate it. It's one of those flavors that doesn't really have an in between. It's such a unique flavor that its either the best you have ever had or the worst thing you have ever tasted. Just to be fair, I would say at least 90% of the people that try it are on the loving side. It really just depends on what your taste buds are like. I look forward to hearing what you think about it.

Cheers,
Tony

capevette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
Trying the samples of Ultrapure that I got with my Alpha UltraMax, the Full Flavor and Med Flavor are a good tasting tobacco. I should have ordered them in a lower nic mg than I did. My head is spinning a little :) But a very nice all day vape for sure. Has a very clean taste and no lingering undertones. Vapor production is awesome typical from a VG juice. The flavor holds up to 6v nice. Just some quick thoughts on the samples :)

Vape On
CV

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Trying the samples of Ultrapure that I got with my Alpha UltraMax, the Full Flavor and Med Flavor are a good tasting tobacco. I should have ordered them in a lower nic mg than I did. My head is spinning a little :) But a very nice all day vape for sure. Has a very clean taste and no lingering undertones. Vapor production is awesome typical from a VG juice. The flavor holds up to 6v nice. Just some quick thoughts on the samples :)

Vape On
CV

Thank you for the review, and for reviving this long dormant thread!!

We do take a lot of pride in the ULTRApure, we may not have 100's of flavors but we have exceptional quality control and we do not add anything to the liquid that is not an absolutely pure ingredients, we use no candy or food flavoring. The few compounds we add for flavor are added at the parts per million, we have full safety data on them and they are very expensive ($500-2,000 per gram).

It is a minimalist approach for sure, but for those that want an very clean, exceptional pure liquid then we feel that this is the best.

Cheers,

SH

jayvolt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
West Palm Beach FL USA
I can.

I have been vaping it all day. (18mg Full Flavor)

The menthol is clean, cleaner than most all other menthols I have tried to date. Not over powering. It compliments the musty background flavor wonderfully. I still can't put my finger on that flavor BTW.

Vapor 10/10
TH is 8.5/10

I am definitely going to buy more.

As you can tell I am not a reviewer. I can tell you that I am not a menthol vaper and I really like this one, it is clean. I can't find the words to describe it better.

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I can.

I have been vaping it all day. (18mg Full Flavor)

The menthol is clean, cleaner than most all other menthols I have tried to date. Not over powering. It compliments the musty background flavor wonderfully. I still can't put my finger on that flavor BTW.

Vapor 10/10
TH is 8.5/10

I am definitely going to buy more.

As you can tell I am not a reviewer. I can tell you that I am not a menthol vaper and I really like this one, it is clean. I can't find the words to describe it better.

It's funny that you say that. I started a thread a while back urging people to try our menthol. I said something like even people that are not menthol smokers love our menthol for some reason. Looks like you are one of them. Glad to hear you like it so much. We took a long time in researching and testing before coming out with our flavors. Thats why we named it ULTRApure, it really is the purest e-liquid you can find. Bar none.

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
Just a quick feedback, not really a full-on review.

I ordered the sampler pack along with my Ultra

Regular
  • Full 18mg
  • Medium 12mg
The Full-flavored one has a very predominant ethyl maltol flavor, rather a little too sweet for my tastes. The Medium-flavored one fits my tastes better. Or maybe the Lights would be an even better fit.

Methol
  • Full 18mg
  • Medium 18mg
  • Full 12mg
  • Medium 12mg
As for the Menthols, I never liked Menthols when I smoked but these are awesome, regardless of flavor intensity. I got dizzy chain-vaping on the Full 18mg menthol as it just tasted so good I can't put it down. Maybe the menthol equalizes the ethyl maltol from the Regular one as I think the Menthols use the Regular as base and with the menthol flavor added.

Personally, I would probably order the Menthols in the future {I have too much juices to get by for months and months :vapor:}. I may also get the Regulars but would probably be either Medium or mostly Light flavored ones.

Throat Hit and Vapor Production are very good, I would say. It works really well with the RES.
The juices tastes clean/pure without any lingering tastes. I'd recommend them.

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Just a quick feedback, not really a full-on review.

I ordered the sampler pack along with my Ultra

Regular
  • Full 18mg
  • Medium 12mg
The Full-flavored one has a very predominant ethyl maltol flavor, rather a little too sweet for my tastes. The Medium-flavored one fits my tastes better. Or maybe the Lights would be an even better fit.

Methol
  • Full 18mg
  • Medium 18mg
  • Full 12mg
  • Medium 12mg
As for the Menthols, I never liked Menthols when I smoked but these are awesome, regardless of flavor intensity. I got dizzy chain-vaping on the Full 18mg menthol as it just tasted so good I can't put it down. Maybe the menthol equalizes the ethyl maltol from the Regular one as I think the Menthols use the Regular as base and with the menthol flavor added.

Personally, I would probably order the Menthols in the future {I have too much juices to get by for months and months :vapor:}. I may also get the Regulars but would probably be either Medium or mostly Light flavored ones.

Throat Hit and Vapor Production are very good, I would say. It works really well with the RES.
The juices tastes clean/pure without any lingering tastes. I'd recommend them.

The menthol is pretty much regular with menthol added. There is not quite as much ethyl maltol in the menthol as in the regular, but that is the only difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread