The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

UltraPure Reviews

Discussion in 'Innovapor' started by jesstene, Mar 8, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Most of it is in an eGo mega (cyl) cart, but there is some left in the sample bottle(not much, those carts are HUGE. lol) I offered it as a PIF to someone, but they only wanted it because it was free. lol I offered to send them something else instead, I'll let you know when I hear back from them. It will probably be going your way. :)

2. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Yours if you want it Stubear. :)

3. Slo Ryd

Slo Ryd Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2009
    City of Trees
    We have sent out lots of samples to be tested and reviewed, but have not seen near as many reviews posted. If you have tried ULTRApure and have not submitted a review, please do so. It would be greatly appreciated. I only ask because many people are hesitant to try new e-liquids, and the more reviews one has the better someone can judge if they would be willing to try it. So to anyone who has tried ULTRApure, especially you ULTRApure junkies (you know who you are) :) that have not done a review yet, I urge you to please write one.

Thank you,
    Tony

4. Slo Ryd

Jul 8, 2009
    City of Trees
    Just bumping this thread to all of you out there that have tried ULTRApure but have not done a review on it yet. We would really appreciate your opinion. Thanks.

5. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    I want to try it soon as well. Not sure if it is good though. I hope it is :)

6. Slo Ryd

Jul 8, 2009
    City of Trees
    Like I have told everyone who has not tried it yet. It only goes two ways with ULTRApure. You either love it or hate it. It's one of those flavors that doesn't really have an in between. It's such a unique flavor that its either the best you have ever had or the worst thing you have ever tasted. Just to be fair, I would say at least 90% of the people that try it are on the loving side. It really just depends on what your taste buds are like. I look forward to hearing what you think about it.

Cheers,
    Tony

7. capevette

capevette Full Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2009
    Trying the samples of Ultrapure that I got with my Alpha UltraMax, the Full Flavor and Med Flavor are a good tasting tobacco. I should have ordered them in a lower nic mg than I did. My head is spinning a little :) But a very nice all day vape for sure. Has a very clean taste and no lingering undertones. Vapor production is awesome typical from a VG juice. The flavor holds up to 6v nice. Just some quick thoughts on the samples :)

Vape On
    CV

8. SleepHater

SleepHater Super Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    PA, CA

Thank you for the review, and for reviving this long dormant thread!!

We do take a lot of pride in the ULTRApure, we may not have 100's of flavors but we have exceptional quality control and we do not add anything to the liquid that is not an absolutely pure ingredients, we use no candy or food flavoring. The few compounds we add for flavor are added at the parts per million, we have full safety data on them and they are very expensive ($500-2,000 per gram).

It is a minimalist approach for sure, but for those that want an very clean, exceptional pure liquid then we feel that this is the best.

Cheers,

SH

9. AlDynamite

AlDynamite Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2010
    Illinois/Metro East
    Looks like I'm going to have to try some of this juice soon!

10. Slo Ryd

Jul 8, 2009
    City of Trees
    Try one of the 3ml 6 packs. It's real cheap and great way to sample 6 different flavors and find out which one is your favorite.

11. Timothy Cullen

Timothy Cullen Super Member ECF Veteran

anybody review the menthol yet? i would love to know as i hate the dang spearmint or minty menthol. i like ice cold blast that just is insane. let me know please as when i order my ultra i wanna order a 30ml bottle of their menthol in full flavor.

12. jayvolt

jayvolt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2011
    West Palm Beach FL USA
    I can.

I have been vaping it all day. (18mg Full Flavor)

The menthol is clean, cleaner than most all other menthols I have tried to date. Not over powering. It compliments the musty background flavor wonderfully. I still can't put my finger on that flavor BTW.

Vapor 10/10
    TH is 8.5/10

I am definitely going to buy more.

As you can tell I am not a reviewer. I can tell you that I am not a menthol vaper and I really like this one, it is clean. I can't find the words to describe it better.

13. Slo Ryd

Jul 8, 2009
    City of Trees
    It's funny that you say that. I started a thread a while back urging people to try our menthol. I said something like even people that are not menthol smokers love our menthol for some reason. Looks like you are one of them. Glad to hear you like it so much. We took a long time in researching and testing before coming out with our flavors. Thats why we named it ULTRApure, it really is the purest e-liquid you can find. Bar none.

14. jayvolt

Apr 12, 2011
    West Palm Beach FL USA
    You hit your target for sure, look for my upcoming ultralite order, im gonna have to start getting rid of my other mods at this rate.

15. Timothy Cullen

Timothy Cullen Super Member ECF Veteran

thanks guys i am gonna be includign it with my order as i hated menthol when i was a smoker.but i cant get enough of it now that i vape. weird but i do love a good menthol vape and it sounds like this will hit the nail on the head.

16. jayvolt

Apr 12, 2011
    West Palm Beach FL USA
    I really don't think you will be dissapointed.

17. francis_a

francis_a Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2011
    The Granite State
    Just a quick feedback, not really a full-on review.

I ordered the sampler pack along with my Ultra

Regular
    • Full 18mg
    • Medium 12mg
    The Full-flavored one has a very predominant ethyl maltol flavor, rather a little too sweet for my tastes. The Medium-flavored one fits my tastes better. Or maybe the Lights would be an even better fit.

Methol
    • Full 18mg
    • Medium 18mg
    • Full 12mg
    • Medium 12mg
    As for the Menthols, I never liked Menthols when I smoked but these are awesome, regardless of flavor intensity. I got dizzy chain-vaping on the Full 18mg menthol as it just tasted so good I can't put it down. Maybe the menthol equalizes the ethyl maltol from the Regular one as I think the Menthols use the Regular as base and with the menthol flavor added.

Personally, I would probably order the Menthols in the future {I have too much juices to get by for months and months :vapor:}. I may also get the Regulars but would probably be either Medium or mostly Light flavored ones.

Throat Hit and Vapor Production are very good, I would say. It works really well with the RES.
    The juices tastes clean/pure without any lingering tastes. I'd recommend them.

18. Slo Ryd

Jul 8, 2009
    City of Trees
    The menthol is pretty much regular with menthol added. There is not quite as much ethyl maltol in the menthol as in the regular, but that is the only difference.

19. evilferret

evilferret Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2010
    Flushing NY
    Got a q, I picked full menthol.

If I want no flavor but the menthol should I have picked light flavor? I like the menthol but it gives me a weird aftertaste.

Don't remember if there was an option for no flavor and just the menthol.

I usually use fruity juices or just menthol.

20. Slo Ryd

Jul 8, 2009
    City of Trees
    If you ordered full then that will have the most menthol flavor. Light is half the amount of menthol as full.