Uncle Junk's JW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolly_st_nic

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2012
Madison, WI
I got 120 ml of this because I heard good things. Anybody else taste black licorice? It's a flavor I detest, and I taste it just enough in this mix that I doubt I'll vape it again. I guess I should buy small samples of juices if I don't know what they're like. It was advertised as honey, cream, tobacco, caramel on the site where I ordered it - no mention of black licorice.

jolly_st_nic

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2012
Madison, WI
Ah them damn taste buds. I'll probably taste no licorice, but something like a rum (which I detest) instead...:p

I don't think I'd ever opt for a rum e juice either. I do like Bacardi with Cola, but only because I associate the flavor with good times. I heard there's beer-flavored juice, and I love beer, but I'll pass on that too. Haha.

I am beginning to develop certain preferences, whereas before I'd just vape anything. I prefer mild, creamy, smooth, a little hint of coffee, vanilla, or other not-too-crazy spice in the background - custards and creams must be my thing. I like mild above all and quickly tire of strong e juice flavors and even alternate flavorless salt nic when dripping. The John Wayne is a little too intense for my taste anyway, even without the licorice, as are Tribeca and Prime 15 from Halo. I'm certainly also ready to ditch the strong, perfume sort of synthetic tobacco for a mild, authentic essence of pipe tobacco, if any tobacco at all.

By the way, I'm not bashing, folks. I happen to not like black licorice, but to someone else it might be a great juice, and I gather from reading about it that it's very highly regarded, so don't let me dissuade you if you'd like to try it. There might not even be black licorice in it, but that is what I taste. I don't know if I have to say that, but I don't want to step on anybody's toes if it's their favorite e juice.

• Agree
Reactions: Fredman1

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I got 120 ml of this because I heard good things. Anybody else taste black licorice? It's a flavor I detest, and I taste it just enough in this mix that I doubt I'll vape it again. I guess I should buy small samples of juices if I don't know what they're like. It was advertised as honey, cream, tobacco, caramel on the site where I ordered it - no mention of black licorice.
Yeah that can happen. Flavors vanilla chai latte tastes predominantly of mint. It’s not bad, but it was a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread