Unflavored Nicotine Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

brunal

Jan 6, 2010
Hollywood, FL
Hello! I am looking for an unflavored nicotine base at 6mg, I know there are dozens of website out there, but since I had some bad experiences with some of them, I would much appreciate receive any advice on trusted vendors that sell pure base that are really unflavored, no pepper taste or changing colors. Thank you so much!

Reactions: stols001

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY

^^ good stuff
I have several liters in the freezer. I have been very happy with this. They have a "low throat hit" that is all I have used for a long time. I don't care for peppery or harshness in my throat.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I’ve tried nic from several vendors and not had a problem.

I try to buy it in the cooler months, so it doesn’t get overly warm in transit, and it goes into the freezer right away.

I will agree, in my limited experience with salts, they are less peppery but quicker to brown.

It doesn’t affect the vape.

Whether you buy Nude Nic, Vapor’s Tech, or Nic River or one of several others you see everyone else buying from, just Take out what you need for the week and freeze the rest.

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
@brunal I get mine from www.myfreedomsmokes.com it does have a ever so slight peppery taste. It has been used since I started making my own 4 years ago with no issues on clarity or taste. YMMV as taste is subjective. There is also www.wizardlabs.us that is close to you. I have heard they have good nic but I have not tried it yet.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I'm kind of partial to Chemnovatic nic, Vapers Tek sells it. You're going to be hard pressed to find a nic that doesn't change color though.

Nicotine River also sells Chemnovatic. Very good nic.

CNT nic is also great, but NR stopped selling it. The Liquid Barn sells it, though.

Those are the top nicotine bases for people who look for pure, clear, clean, smooth, odorless and flavorless nic. And Nude.

All freebase.

Reactions: glasseye

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I've had good results with Wizard Labs over the years, smooth colorless nic concentrates that have held up in the freezer for 4+years. If you live close enough I believe they offer local pickup, cutting cost and minimizing the exposure to heat during shipping. Good luck!

• Agree
Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@brunal - I like nic base that's not peppery at all (in other words very smooth) and is flavorless and clear when I get it. All of the freebase nicotine solutions that I've bought from the following vendors have met those requirements: Nude Nicotine, RTS Vapes (they're now Nicotine Giant), Wizard Labs, Heartland Vapes, and Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers.

Any nic base will change color after you receive it, if it's not properly stored. The key is keeping it cool, with as little oxygen in the bottle as possible, and away from sunlight. Storing larger amounts in your freezer, for longterm use, will preserve it much better, too. :)

• Agree
Reactions: IDJoel

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If you live close enough I believe they offer local pickup, cutting cost and minimizing the exposure to heat during shipping.

Since the OP's in Hollywood, he's a good 3 or more hours away from Wizard Labs in Altamonte Springs. If he's planning on being in the area though, they'll have it ready for him to pick it up, if he orders and pays for it online a day ahead, preferrably before about 2PM.

They'll allow pick-up, too, of anything you order from them (ie. flavorings, PG, VG, other supplies, etc.). It definitely saves on S/H. A neighbor goes over there to pick up 55gal. drums of their PG and VG for the vape shop he works at part-time. He always lets me know when he's going, in case I want to order anything ahead of time for him to pick up while he's there anyway. Nice guy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread