[unfounded/malicious review]Madvapes...Bad customer serves/No customer serves

Status
Not open for further replies.

disturbed1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
CT
I don't know whats worse bad customer serves or nun at all. I mad a mistake on my last order and wasn't upset until I tried contacting them. I wasn't complaining as it was my fault they just sent me what I asked for. The problem I have is all I asked for was a little guidance so I could make a better order next time. What I got was nothing. They couldn't take just a few minuets to go over a few questions I had. I got no reply no second thought. once the had my money they where dun with me. Now I will be ordering my products from another vendor. Its that simple for me.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
And this qualifies as an example of a pointless review driven by anger or an agenda.

Starting a negative review on a supplier without giving them a chance to properly address the issue is not proper usage of this forum. A review needs to be based on actual actions or inaction over a reasonable timeframe. The timeframe here is unreasonable. Folks need to realize that even though the internet is open for business 24/7/365 not all businesses man the office 24/7.

As such I am marking this review as unfounded/malicious. If folks have a problem with a supplier they need to actually allow them to respond or that is exactly what it is, an unfounded malicious attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread