Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I’ve not heard of it or vaped it, but for a question like yours maker is more important than flavor and I’m not sure whether you’re talking about a brand or a flavor. If it’s both, a maker with only one flavor, I suspect they were never big and likely disappeared without a ripple.

juice making is one of those really low overhead businesses that attracts the radically undercapitalized. Companies shut down as fast as they pop up.

• Agree
Reactions: mila25
Is this what you are looking for ?

Thanks, iv not seen it in stock for almost 18 months - edit its out of stock there too when you select nic level there is nothing there ( i know that site has reviews from end of 2018 but it was old stock and some places don't ship outside of the USA
i did check all the popular e-liquid vendors before posting to see if it was around but i keep checking every few months and iv not been able to find it
Unicorn is the brand i think and Burst is the flavor
towards the end of 2017 when the new laws came into effect it started going in and out of stock frequently and now its just gone, i don't even know who made it other than "unicorn e-liquids"

they only had 2 flavors the Burst one and another green one which was melon
[QUOTE="classwife, post: 22021589, member: 36225"]A burst of kiwi and strawberry combined to make a smooth and creamy
e-Liquid that you'll enjoy all day long.[/QUOTE]

would be interesting to know if someone made a DIY similar or knows a surrogate brand who makes something similar

i did try the the air factory kiwi strawberry but it wasn't close at all

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
i did try the the air factory kiwi strawberry but it wasn't close at all

The Air Factory probably wasn't close because it may not have the flavoring(s) in it...that caused the "smooth and creamy taste" in what you loved. See Classwife's copied & pasted description below, that she found?

"A burst of kiwi and strawberry combined to make a smooth and creamy e-Liquid that you'll enjoy all day long."

There's likely some sweet cream, bavarian cream, or fresh cream, etc. in what you liked...that's not in the Air Factory kiwi strawberry mix.

mila25

Oct 3, 2014
melbourne australia
"A burst of kiwi and strawberry combined to make a smooth and creamy e-Liquid that you'll enjoy all day long."

Hmm i did see that but figured it wasn't a huge part of it, but maybe it is

its a shame when these companies die out they don't post up the recipe

thanks for the person who posted the link to a couple of packs, it depends on the supplier if they ship to Aus, cost of shipping causes some issues as well, its why i tend to use certain stores because their shipping is decent if you buy a fair bit in one go

i mean some places iv seen have been asking $200 to ship via USPS to aus which is crazy

$30-$50 is what i normally see though

but thanks for all the help, iv been away for work and haven't been able to reply

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hmm i did see that but figured it wasn't a huge part of it, but maybe it is

IMO, it is. If it only had kiwi and strawberry in it, those 2 flavorings combined would in no way result in a smooth and creamy eliquid. There'd have to be a cream or 2, or maybe some marshmallow, or vanilla swirl, or similar in it.

thanks for the person who posted the link to a couple of packs, it depends on the supplier if they ship to Aus

If you'll add your location to your profile, so it shows up under your date that you became a member, people will know you're not in the US. Would help them make recommendations based on your location then. :)

• Winner
Reactions: mila25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread