Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I was just posting in another thread about a particular juice, stating how unique it was and thought it would be an interesting thread. So besides DIY, what juice have you purchased in the past or present that was truly unique? Imo, most of the juices I have tried were all kind of similar, meaning one vendors coffee milkshake tastes pretty much like another vendors latte grande, the same flavor with just a different name. Thru the years however, I have found a few that were truly unique and dragons fire by HHV is top of the list, meaning I have never tasted anything remotely close anywhere else. I can think of a couple more, but will see if they pop up here....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
20181122_092519.jpg

This I think falls into that unique category. I'm not a huge fan of cinnamon but I can't get enough of this. The reason is, its not that cinnamon taste that we're used to. Its a cinnamon dusting taste. Very subtle...but a raw dusting taste. It blows my mind how they do it. I emailed the guy and he said it took 18 months to perfect....its damn well gorgeous.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
The first that flew into my mind is Sacre Coeur (NJOY Artist Collection).

It's a "ROBUST YET DELICATE, COMPLEX YET SIMPLE, SACRÉ COEUR BEGINS WITH A BUTTERY, SAVORY ALMOND TORTE LAYERED WITH AMBROSIAL NOTES OF WILD FIELD BERRIES AND SUBDUED RHUBARB. SUBTLETIES THEN EMERGE – A HINT OF AROMATIC VANILLA AND A TOUCH OF EARTHY BOURBON – THE PUREST POSSIBLE EXPRESSION OF PLEASURE."

Boba's Bounty is 30% off this weekend :thumb:.

A unique bouquet of tobacco, Raisin Bran and hampster cage.

I bought an 18 and 12 mg to mix to my 15 mg preference.

Wow, hampster cage! How kool is THAT!

smacs, you're the first ECF'er I've seen that does 15mg! That's my strength too. (good choice, deary) ;)

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Boba's Bounty is 30% off this weekend :thumb:.

A unique bouquet of tobacco, Raisin Bran and hampster cage.

I bought an 18 and 12 mg to mix to my 15 mg preference.
Bobas is one of the others I was going to mention, as is unique imo. Thanks for the heads up on sale, it is time for me to re up.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
View attachment 782085
This I think falls into that unique category. I'm not a huge fan of cinnamon but I can't get enough of this. The reason is, its not that cinnamon taste that we're used to. Its a cinnamon dusting taste. Very subtle...but a raw dusting taste. It blows my mind how they do it. I emailed the guy and he said it took 18 months to perfect....its damn well gorgeous.
Does sound good!

Reactions: Opinionated

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
The first that flew into my mind is Sacre Coeur (NJOY Artist Collection).

It's a "ROBUST YET DELICATE, COMPLEX YET SIMPLE, SACRÉ COEUR BEGINS WITH A BUTTERY, SAVORY ALMOND TORTE LAYERED WITH AMBROSIAL NOTES OF WILD FIELD BERRIES AND SUBDUED RHUBARB. SUBTLETIES THEN EMERGE – A HINT OF AROMATIC VANILLA AND A TOUCH OF EARTHY BOURBON – THE PUREST POSSIBLE EXPRESSION OF PLEASURE."

Wow, hampster cage! How kool is THAT!

smacs, you're the first ECF'er I've seen that does 15mg! That's my strength too. (good choice, deary) ;)
Man, what a description, does sound pretty good

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Ive not run around buying this juice or that, I have never gone through very much juice as it is, (low consumption, low wattage vaper) plus I'm happy as a one or two flavor person and have mixed my own for a while..

I don't get out much, in other words. :tumble:

However, I think a unique flavor is again by HHV, their apple butter rum cake.. I just love that stuff and I think it's unique, among flavors.. very well balanced!

Rockford

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
BC Canada
It's not my favourite, but it does have a unique flavour and is produced in Canada actually not far from where I live. It's Called Blue Sky ..... made by Evaporated an Artisan e-juice company. Below is their write up on it.

BREAKING NEWS BREAKING BAD FANS!

We have created a liquid to pay our respect to one of the best shows that has ever aired on television. Our Blue Sky, ..... should be a pretty obvious double reference to any fan of the show, but just in case you've never seen it... well here's the reason it's named this. Blue Sky is one of the names of the .... that Walt and Jesse made in the show. The '.....' part is sort of Jesse's word. It's hard to explain unless you've seen him say it, but he just says ..... so well. Basically watch the television show, .....! (heheeeee)

All of the scientists in the lab were a bit annoyed making this one. They were ticked off by the lack of viral content, mad that we were not about to launch a juice that could cause zombie outbreaks or result in some sort of catastrophe of some kind. I had to sedate them by making them have several Breaking Bad marathons, but the result of that was every time I walk by they all say 'biiiiiiiiiiiiitchhhhhhhhhhhh' in a low voice. I would consider that rude, and fire them, but dammit, how can I be mad at being called ..... in honour of Jesse? I can't. So they stay, and they work... they just work a bit harder now :)

Blue Sky, .....! Is a sweet and sour, ever changing in your mouth flavour. Sometimes the sweet will hit you, other times the sour, and sometimes it's actually well blended and becomes just a bit tart with just a pinch of sweet for balance.

It's raspberry and sour apple with quite a few other notes hiding just beneath the surface to help with the changing flavour profile on your palette. We really wanted this flavour to be addictive, just for that extra something that keeps it true to it's name.

fullsizeoutput_226.jpeg

Reactions: smacuser

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Probably the most unique, but not in a good way imo, was pluid. It was super strong anise and green like radiator fluid, hence pluid. It was awful, but definitely unique

Yeah, Mad Murdock was known for "unique" flavors. Many would substitute "terrible" for "unique" in the previous sentence.

I bought some Pluid and almost gagged on it. It was so cloying to me that after just a few vapes is made me sick to my stomach and I LOVE black licorice. I quickly sold it - which was simple as there were many folks dying to get their hands on a bottle at that time.

Another "unique" Murdock creation I tried was Maha Ras. Equally disturbing taste, at least for me. Probably would have made a great incense or essential oil, but a pretty terrible vape.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Yeah, Mad Murdock was known for "unique" flavors. Many would substitute "terrible" for "unique" in the previous sentence.

I bought some Pluid and almost gagged on it. It was so cloying to me that after just a few vapes is made me sick to my stomach and I LOVE black licorice. I quickly sold it - which was simple as there were many folks dying to get their hands on a bottle at that time.

Another "unique" Murdock creation I tried was Maha Ras. Equally disturbing taste, at least for me. Probably would have made a great incense or essential oil, but a pretty terrible vape.
Yes mahi ras was freaking terrible too..it tasted like incense or something. Funny thing on pluid, which is opposite to what you said, is that some really like it and hated black licorice...

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I've always thought that Castle Long from Five Pawns was a unique flavor. A complex blend of Ky bourbon and hints of vanilla, almonds, roasted coconut, and brown sugar. Most who try it either love it or hate it
I agree. When I first tried CL, I fell in love with it and was my adv for months. I also found a similar juice, cant remember the name, but it was fairly close (maybe gentlemen something? ). I vaped CL for a while and then the reserve (cant remember the difference now, but also very good), but very hard to obtain. Eventually I got burnt out of the flavor and moved to a less sweet profile. After not vaping it for a couple years, I bought a bottle and couldn't vape it, I guess my taste changed and I really didn't like it anymore and now everytime I try a juice with any of those flavors, it turns my stomach, same with custards, cant vape them anymore. Weird how taste works like that, sort of what happened to me with tequila, just cant drink it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread