Status
Not open for further replies.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
I've had this for a couple of weeks now and I have to say I've really been enjoying it. Now it's not a "Clouds Bro" RDA by any means and also it's not a MTL at all. It has a slight restrictive draw, but in a good way if one would have to describe it. It's an excellent flavor RDA and I have to say a very, very smooth draw. The design is unique and machining is excellent. The o-rings are IMO "perfect", the cap snaps on and off with an almost perfect tension.

When I first got it I was at first it's decent but the more I use it the more I really enjoy it. I've currently got a .2 ohm SS Fused Clapton build in it and have been very happy with it. It provides a warm and very flavorful Vape. Good amount of cloud production with IMO almost a perfect draw, no "Clouds Bro" but good cloud production. The Vape is dense and very flavorful. Also it has a very, very deep juice well, deepest I've ever seen or used. I find myself dripping, going out for a Vape and still have enough for a second Vape session. I'm even at the point of using it when I'm out and about instead of a tank cause it does hold so much juice.

I got one and the Owner has been very, very responsive to questions and spot on. Yes I do recommend it for I'm really finding it becoming my Go To RDA. Oh and I have to say the Hex Key tool they provide with it is the best I've ever had the pleasure of using, for that matter even seen. It's a 1.3mm hardened steel Hex Key that is balanced "perfectly" and feels just right when using. It's bloody Awesome!

Anyway in summary

1. Lifetime warranty
2. US Designed and Manufactured
3. Excellent build quality
4. Smooth flavorful Vape
5. Responsive Support
6. Best Hex Key I have ever had the pleasure of using

Not cheap but not excessively priced, it's on the high end at $90 but damn, you really get what you pay for. If you've got the scratch for a very well designed RDA I do recommend it.

chaos1_zpszpdhwpkl.jpg
chaos2_zpsleifylqk.jpg

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Really surprised this hasn't gotten more attention. Must be the price?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I think that is the reason, they're new and not established like Avid Vaper.

Wonderful flavor monster, I'm really enjoying it. Most people just focus on the cheap stuff coming from China or the already established high end.

$90, not that bad for a high end device though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread