Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi,
Do you mean cartridges that would be inserted into or over a 510 or 306 atomizer?
Like from the olden days?
atomizer-compare.jpg

Many will be brand specific, however if the brands share a common standard (510/306) you might get lucky using another companies carts.
What product will you use with the carts?

Cheers
I

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Depends on the brand. Some (VUSE) are proprietary, won't fit in anything else and, with their microchip, wouldn't work in something else even if they did fit. Some (MarkTEN) use standardized connectors like 510/302/808/etc.. Yet others use something almost-but-not-quite-like a standard. For example, BLU uses a standard 510 connector but with reversed polarity (so you don't ever want to put a BLU battery on another charger, or vice versa, even though it will fit just fine) and Green Smoke use a modified KR808D such that their carts will fit on other batteries, but their batteries won't fit other brand's carts (I think, or maybe it's the other way around.)

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I have used the eCigs Brand, Logic and the Mark Ten XL but all had different threads and never found any that were interchangeable. I found with all at first they are affordable and then they raise the price or change the amount of cartridges you get in a package for the same price. Best reason to vape with a MOD Kit and DIY is save money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread