Unsatisfied Newbie! Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plantgirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
NC
I'm a newbie with some questions. I have a Smoking Everywhere Gold which I hate!! I've been trying to use it for a year, unsuccessfully!! The liquid leaks when using it. It tastes nasty and burns. I'm looking for something better. I want the different flavors but don't know where to start. Please help!! Thanks in advance![/QUOTE

Welcome to ECF!!
A lot of members use the 510 because of the vapor and the flavor. Problem with it is the battery doesnt last very long. My suggestion would be to get either a eGo or the Riva. they are 510 compatible with the atties and the battery life is awesome. They have great cartos for them too. But thats just my opinion, Im sure others will give you good advice too.

Moved On
Jul 11, 2010
texas
Also buy ejuice/eliquid as it comes in so many flavors.

After smoking my ecig for two weeks with no analogs I can't stand the taste of an analog. I tried one the other night after delayed shipment gave me 2.5 days without juice. I was running a smoke 51 duo which I hate due to short battery life and automatic battery. Just got my eGo in today. Much more throat hit and with the long battery life and two batteries I won't be having to go through withdraws waiting for the thing to charge.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Thanks to msroulette (and mischief) for the plug! My update to that comparative review is suggesting the Riva (e.g., from Vapor Junction or NHaler) instead of a basic 510 kit. Otherwise examine the pros and cons of the Joye 510, Kr8, and Joye 302 ... and see which sounds best to you.

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
I personally started vaping on a KR808D, it worked very well for me to get off analogs, but two months later I switched to a 5V mod called the Saber Touch...I've loved every minute of the saber, and I am greatful for the KR8 for starting my journey :D

I've been completely off analogs since the day I received my KR8 kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread