unsure of issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chr0med.

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2013
lil red dot.
i just got my vamo with a DCT setup ytd.. it was great until about a couple of hours ago.. i notice a drop in terms of the liquid's taste(using apple flavoured liquid) but plenty of vapor&pretty decent throat hit.. is it the carto's issue.? i see from the top, the carto cotton or whatever is coiled around between the outer&inner tube, is still white..

&there's also this weird coffee/burnt taste but i cant pinpoint its origin, as i tried some really strong tasting coffee flavoured liquids ytd from a friend, using my own drip tip.. &its lingered around ever since.. even when i was vaping good flavours frm my apple liquid, there was still this slight hint of coffee/burnt taste..

totally clueless about it..

i've tried blowing out all the liquid in e carto&refilling e tank¬ getting any liquids into e carto.. cleaning&washing e tank&mouth piece itself but not e carto..

chr0med.

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2013
lil red dot.
Might have burnt some of the filler in the carto, getting that taste from it now. This is pretty common place you will still get vapor it will just taste like crap. It's usually due to it not wicking fast enough for how much you are vaping.

but it aint like e burnt taste i got frm my CE4..i literally spat e vapor out without even taking e vapor in.. whereas this is different..

i'm presuming when its burnt, it all tastes alike.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread