Status
Not open for further replies.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
So I just wanted to give a quick review of these two flavors as Isaac was generous enough to send me a sample of each, pre-release. They are primarily PG based (70/30 just like his RY4) and the two he sent me were 18mg strength. For those of you who don't know, I am very picky about the juice I use because it literally took me three months to find juice that I like. There is a thread here on ECF explaining how unlucky I am with different juices... lol but back on topic.

Sampling was done @ 6v with HV306 (metered 3.4ohms) atomizer for both juices.

Cherry Twist - Smells very cherry, is a clearish/amber colored liquid and runny. It doesn't seem like it will cause any clogging issues with atomizers and vapes very clean. Throat hit is subtle, but the flavor is intense. It tastes like cherry 7up without the carbonation. Vapor production is very good and the vape itself is a little on the dry side. No weird aftertaste and very enjoyable. I even vaped it while sucking on a strawberry cremesaver and the two flavors blended together quite nicely.

Mocha Cappuccino - Nice coffee aroma from this one, with a stronger throat hit and more subtle flavor. This is a dark liquid and not as runny as the Cherry Twist, but it also seems to vape clean. I vaped this one so hard that my atty started to give off that funky burning coil taste. There was very little hint of chocolate undertones and for once, it didn't taste like dry cocoa/hot chocolate powder.

No videos to show vapor production as I am about to go to a baseball game, but I wanted to share my experience with these two upcoming flavors. They are going to be a hit just like the RY4, in my opinion.

Isaac, great job - again! :vapor::vapor::vapor:

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
I don't know what he thinks personally, but I believe he wants to branch out and offer other flavors of the same caliber as his RY4. There are a lot of juice vendors on the market and if we can get all of our vaping needs from one or two sites, that would simplify the process and hassles of having to reorder and try to remember which vendor has what. This is just my opinion though, which has no relation to the intention or sales processes of IKV/Isaac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread