Updatable signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastOutlaw

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Texas
www.quantumtour.com
I like my Signature as I use it to track how long I've been clean from analogs but I want one that is more up-datable. It would be good if you have an account so you can log back in and update your costs as you make orders and it will update the break even date as well as in the event that you run out of carts like I did my first week or so and had a few analogs while waiting for my order to come in you could update that amount as well. I don't feel at this point the break even date is correct or the avoided number of analogs.
LO

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
I like my Signature as I use it to track how long I've been clean from analogs but I want one that is more up-datable. It would be good if you have an account so you can log back in and update your costs as you make orders and it will update the break even date as well as in the event that you run out of carts like I did my first week or so and had a few analogs while waiting for my order to come in you could update that amount as well. I don't feel at this point the break even date is correct or the avoided number of analogs.
LO

I'm almost certain it was DaShiVa who was nice enough to develop V4L Sig Generator this app that is much more configurable.

LastOutlaw

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Texas
www.quantumtour.com
Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at slavetothemachine.net.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
Ok, I know it works fine for most people. I got over 130,000 image generations, which means close to a million successful hits. I've checked it via domain tools, whois, google, yahoo, opendns, alexa, and a dozen other sources, and they all say it checks out fine. There's no security risks on the site, I should know I hand wrote it :p My best guess is that something else that shares the same IP has done something bad in the past, and got the ip block blacklisted by someone somewhere, creating a firewall, but if that were the case I'd really expect a lot more people having issues connecting, rather than the 2 or 3 I've heard of.

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
It's weird...I can't pull it on IE either. I can pull a google snapshot of the page though. My guess would be that my isp has it blocked for some reason.

I have several browsers and they all work, including Firefox. Do myu have a firewall on your system that blocks "certain" images. It could be software or hardware. There must be some logical reason that your system can't get to it especially since you are getting a 404 error. Honestly it doesn't sound like an ISP issue unless they have a messed up DNS server but that's pretty remote. Who is it?

Trunus

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Oak Grove, Mo
Using 209.51.144.130 I get

Great Sucess!
Appache is running on your cPanel and WHM Server!

slavetothemachine.net gets me to the main page with the comming soon banner. The blog link gives a DNS error in Google Chrome.

Yet, then again I have embarq. That is the root of all my internet issues. I blame them.

lol
Fun stuff!

Last edited:

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
Using 209.51.144.130 I get

Great Sucess!
Appache is running on your cPanel and WHM Server!

slavetothemachine.net gets me to the main page with the comming soon banner. The blog link gives a DNS error in Google Chrome.

Yet, then again I have embarq. That is the root of all my internet issues. I blame them.

lol
Fun stuff!

heh the blog is down cause somehow curl disappeared from my php install, and I don't have teh access to add it back in, and cant be bothered hassling the host to get a blog working that I'm not even using, although it shouldn't give a dns error, just a regular error hehe.

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
the apache running page is the default for the server as unfortunately i have to share an ip. That you see it means the IP is not blocked.
You could try running>
ping slavetothemachine.net
or running a tracert on it, but I don't really see why anyone else would care much.
At some point in the future I'll get a better host, at present I'm a lil short on cash, and any 'extra' I get is gonna be going to V4L...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread