Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
Remember this post?

"Just bought a new Infinity Pro and need some advice and/or help. First, it's a beauty and the vapor production is outstanding. The people at Notcigs are the best ... very helpful and just "nice people". They're great.

My problem is that I've been vaping an Ego for over a year and was looking for something to increase both vapor AND flavor. The Infinity has definetely increased the vapor ... but I can't get ANY FLAVOR from it. I've read the forum ... and have tried EVERYTHING, believe me (changing atomizers, cartos, omhs, tanks, soaking cartos the condom way, etc.) Maybe it's just built "differently" - for vapor and not flavor?? Not sure.

Anyone know HOW to increase the flavor? That's what I was mainly looking for ... increasing the flavor I get from my juices ... and I'm getting VERY little from my Infinity, if any.

PS I was told there may be an adapter that would increase it. True? If so, would it give me more flavor than my old trusty Ego?"

UPDATE:

I bought an adapter ("shorty" from madvapes), and ... PROBLEM SOLVED! I have my flavor (plus tons of vapor)!!

I just wanted to post this in case anyone else has this problem. Also wanted to THANK EVERYONE who replied to my post (when I was sooooo frustrated). "All is Well" ... and I'm loving my Infinity Pro. :)

:rickroll:

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
Glad the problem's solved. Never thought an adapter would create more flavor....now, being a guy, I have to figure out why...LOL. Anyone have answers to this mystery? By rights, an adapter is only necessary to "adapt" one fitting to another.....yet another thing to think about :)

Ha,ha. I don't think the solution was the actual "adapter" ... but that by buying both a 510 shorty and a 510 to 801 adapter, the adapters allowed me to use my favorite cartos and also try the 801 fusion. It was actually an "easy fix" ... and I'm a happy camper. :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Ha,ha. I don't think the solution was the actual "adapter" ... but that by buying both a 510 shorty and a 510 to 801 adapter, the adapters allowed me to use my favorite cartos and also try the 801 fusion. It was actually an "easy fix" ... and I'm a happy camper. :)

Well that's great. Glad you figured it out because I hate to see people having problems with their PV.

dmako

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
USA

Since a picture is worth a 1000 word could you please provide the link(s to the adpater(s you used to solve your issue?

Trying to figure out 501->801 adapter or 501 shorty->501->801 etc.

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread