• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Updates coming to the e-mail list soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooksGambit

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Lexington, Kentucky
Hey BGVers,

Firstly, allow me to apologize for dropping of the map the past two weeks. I had some personal legal issues that had to be resolved before I could ever start trying to put this stuff together. Or I likely would have been detained upon thinking of entering a government building. An opportunity presented itself to take care of said issues, and I jumped on it. That has been occupying all of my attention.

That is mostly resolved now. Anyroad, I have e-mailed Dr. Brad Rodu from U of L to see if he might throw in with us, since he's one of the Good Guys and is local!

I've got some news on the ban front, and am looking at a possible ally in one of our gubernatorial candidates. I haven't left you hangin', folks. I promise. An update on everything will go out to the list of e-mails I have in the next day or two.

Thanks for your patience!

RooksGambit

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Lexington, Kentucky
No Juppers, I mean Phil Moffet. Much as I'm a fan of Mr. Galbraith, I don't think we'd gain much by having him on this issue, either. ;)

Alright, BGVers, I just sent out an email. I've gotten in contact and sat in on a meeting with CASAA. They're aware of our predicament, and it will be the focus of part of some of the next meetings. We'll be getting some help on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread