Not open for further replies.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Hey there,

That is a really good idea. I will remember that for the future.

Thanks so much
Ms t

Ms T, do you rotate the 3 flavors with bottle buddy deal each week/month? Have you given any thought to allowing the buyer to pick 3 flavors plus the bottle buddy as the special? Just an idea, maybe not a good one:)

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Alrighty I just added Chocolate Hazelnut, Pomegranate, Tropical Punch, Cran-Raspberry in the Fruit/Berry/Nut category. and Almond Chocolate Coconut Bar!

I also made changes to the following: Cranberry, Grape, Watermelon, Plum and Apricot
These flavors now have a bigger flavor...They are much better than the older versions!

Thanks so much
Ms T

Last edited:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Is there a Pistacchio mint chocolate chip?

If not can I request it be called Frosty pistacchio chip?

Can't wait to place my first e-liquid order with you, all those flavors look incredible. I just know I'm gonna be trying to eat my new E-cig.

looking forward to enjoying your menu,

Frost

Sure can just mention that in the comment section before checking out. I will give it a try LOL

Ms T

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
How's the chocolate covered cherries? Would like to see that with the bottle buddy. Oh and the chocolate almond bar too!

Haven't tried that one myself yet. If I remember correctly though that was actually one of the first flavors with the Bottle Buddy back around Valentines Day. Maybe she'll put it back in with some others after the Easter one is over :|

Sublimation

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Shreveport/Bossier City , LA
!

I also made changes to the following: Cranberry, Grape, Watermelon, Plum and Apricot
These flavors now have a bigger flavor...They are much better than the older versions!

Thanks so much
Ms T

Nice!!! That hits 4 of the 7 flavors I ordered last week. Looking forward to them! C'mon USPS......

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Change to the Bottle Buddy!

This week the flavors will be Cinnamon Roll, Chocolate Frosted Doughnut and Maple Frosted Rolls. Plus the bottle buddy for $18.50

Thanks so much
Ms T

I already have an order in the "creating" stage and this makes me want to go order this too!!! Boy that would be nice. But I believe my wife is already going to get out the shotgun for the last order, so I guess I will have to wait. <Chainvapor Cowers in the corner and says "please don't hurt me dear!">

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Some orders placed between April 7 and April 14th will be chosen at random and will receive one of their liquids in a WHITE bottle instead of a CLEAR bottle!

If you receive a white bottle you are one of the lucky winners and you will receive a FREE 15ml bottle of your favorite E-Juice on your next order!
(Directions will be included to claim your prize)
Thanks Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread