#UpdateUPod--Share your pod and 5 testers will get the Pods U need!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
#UpdateUPod
Ya'll watch out, Geek fam! It's time to get your pod a 'little' update!
1. Post the picture of your go-to pod
2. Comment your dissatisfaction OR your expectation of an ideal pod
3. 5 testers will be selected and get your pod updated!!
End date: June 25th

A milestone with affordable price from Geekvape, what U need is coming, SOON!
upload_2022-6-20_9-52-1.png

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest

20220620_093814.jpg

The B100 is pretty much ideal. The P-series coils are fantastic, and this pod has a big enough tank to last quite a while. 21700 battery? Yes please!

My biggest expectation is for pod devices not to leak which as been my dissatisfaction with so many of them. The B100 is on the no leaking list.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

View attachment 976565

The B100 is pretty much ideal. The P-series coils are fantastic, and this pod has a big enough tank to last quite a while. 21700 battery? Yes please!

My biggest expectation is for pod devices not to leak which as been my dissatisfaction with so many of them. The B100 is on the no leaking list.

I agree about the leaking. That's definitely a no go. If it leaks then it goes in storage or the garbage.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2021
    The Pod device I have and use often is this:

I couldn't take any pics as my tablet's memory is maxed atm and I have a TON of pics to go through and backup/delete lol so this is the closest I can get atm

As for what I like and Dislike, likes of this one are the top fill liquid port, newer pods seem legit leak-proof. I love how long the battery lasts (2 days minimum for me).

Dont really have any dislikes for this pod device, but others have plenty lol i dislike pods that use bottom fill, silicone plugs, only 1 resistance coil, lots leak when you inhale too hard.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    2. The oxva was an amazing little pod but I don't find myself using it very often lately. A large part of that was the fact that it is a single 18650 I do prefer to change my batteries less often even though I vape at a relatively low wattage. The other issue that I had with this pod was that the majority of the pod hung below the mod which made it very easy to accidentally get a dry hit. Yes it had a little window that you could look at to check but I prefer passively just being able to see the e-liquid a little bit. So that would be my main complaint. On the positive it did have many different options including rebuildables and I think it had three commercial coils available as well though I only tried two of them. The fact that it did have so many different options was very nice though I think some of the commercial coils were a little bit large for a single 18650 battery mod.

So my preferred features for a pod would be a variety of coils preferably including a rebuildable option or if not including a rebuildable option a 510 connector of some sort either a dedicated one or an attachable one. High MAH or external battery 21,700. And visible e-juice without having to actually remember to constantly check.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread