Upgrade suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpios

May 23, 2013
Germany
I have been using a couple Nova tanks from Totally Wicked and an Apollo VV battery with USB passthrough for a while now and looking to upgrade.

I like the nova tanks, but often have problems with the rubber seal on top of the coil not lining up with the drip tip and getting liquid in my mouth, so looking for some suggestions on tanks to try out. - I have heard a couple people saying the totally wicked tanks are not the greatest, so wondering if there is a big difference in other brands?

Battery wise, the apollo works great, I had one stop working on me and they sent me a new one for free, that one still works but the LCD display is no longer readable. Other than that I have been pleased with them, but would like to order a new battery and tank and try to upgrade to something I could enjoy even more and still have this as a back up for when I misplace it or am away on long trips and sometimes not able to charge when needed.

Also, if you can provide links with suggestions for U.S. sellers, that would be great. Though I am in Germany I have an APO box address so shipping is not an issue for me. Thanks.

Scorpios

May 23, 2013
Germany
It depends on what you want. Do you want to rebuild, are you looking for a reliable mod, ect. Be more specific, and I'll even throw in my two cents.

Sorry in advance if this info. is already available right in front of my face, but did some searching with no luck, so I am still not exactly sure about what "rebuild-able" is referring to. I definitely want a tank that I can replace the coil , and not have to get rid of once it wears out.

I like my setup I am using, but would like something that just produces more vapor and good flavor, I am looking for something around the 75$ range (give or take).

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Here are my blogs where I've written a variety of topics that explains more about battery devices (mods or APV's) and about juice delivery attachments. These may give you more ideas for upgrades.

ADVANCING UP THE VAPING LADDER

PICTURE DICTIONARY OF JUICE ATTACHMENTS

BADITUDE'S BLOGS

I could be wrong, but you may not be ready for rebuildable atomizers just yet. My guess is you just need a clearomizer that has replaceable coil heads. I suggest either the iClear 30S, iClear 30b or the Aspire pyrex BCC as the most current clearomizers with replaceable coil heads.

Battery-wise, you could stick with the VV eGo type batteries such as a Spinner or move up to a mod like an MVP. I love my MVP (version one) with 2 - 3 days on a charge, passthru ability, and variable voltage. Only $35. http://www.discountvapers.com/innokin-itaste-mvp-silver/

Innokin_iTaste_MVP.jpg MVP V2.jpg MVP_in_hand.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread