Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

manonthemoon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
NY
I bought an eonsmoke ecig (kanger 808) from a store in NY last month for $16 and enjoyed initially but I am looking for something more. I ordered the Volcano Magma this weekend but after discovering this site I am reconsidering my decision.

I was debating between the Volcano Magma and the Inferno and ended up getting the Magma because of the small form factor (allowing me to vape discretely at work) however I am fed up with constantly having to recharge my eonsmoke batteries so I was thinking I should just get the Inferno to avoid this problem.

(1) Can someone please offer advice ASAP since the Magma is already in the mail. Should I refuse delivery and order the Inferno instead? Or should I keep the Magma for now and upgrade to the Inferno later? If I am not mistaken, they are part of the same family and I should be able to use the Magma parts with the Inferno, right? Thanks.

(2) ...or can someone can recommend a better value kit from a reputable site (preferably with fast inexpensive shipping). I heard about the joye ego, which is the original, but I've read there are fakes and volcano seems like a more reputable brand but then again i haven't searched too hard.

* Reading through the guides at the moment but I need to make a decision quick hence this post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread