Upgraded to EGO-T and enjoying it

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenetics

Dec 21, 2011
US
I started vaping a week and half now and my fist ecig was smoov with cartos. I wasn't satisfied with it, i thought about quiting ecig and going back to analog. But after reading all the posts on ECF, i thought about giving it another try with different set. So today i went to the local shop and bought me a EGO-T set and wow this thing is really good, i am now more satisfied with the ecig then analog. All the juices i tested before with the cartos tasted so much better on the EGO-T. Best thing is that i don't get the weird chemical taste and i can swap different juices w/o cleaning anything and actually get all the different flavors. Alot of people tell me that the cartos are alot better then tank, but after trying out the tank today, there is no way i am going to use cartos again. Also i think it's good to know how much juice i have left on my tank and i know how much juice i smoke daily. I haven't tried other brands yet, but i think the tank set is the best for beginners.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome to ECF . A lot of people start out with the EGO and are quite taken with it , as you are . If the tanks work for you , then your good . Down the road you may want to try direct dripping . That's using an atty . and a drip tip , and dripping directly onto the atomizer . But for now , stick with what you have , it seems to be working for you .

redbucket

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
USA
Been vaping a couple months now, and my story is similar to yours. Started with a junky gas station brand, figured there must be something better, found the forum, and ordered the eGo-T. During the two weeks it took my eGo to arrive I went through two gas station starter packs, a couple refill cartridge packs, and I don't know how many disposable blus. Spent a small fortune during those two weeks compared to now.

If you're ever without your eGo and get a craving though, I stand by the disposable blus. Too expensive, but if you're caught on the road without the PV or something, it's nice to know they are one drug store away.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
I also am new to vaping and have an ego t and love it. I've only had it a few days but I have completely stopped analogs ever since i got it and have no cravings to go back whatsoever which I never thought was possible. Couldn't be happier. I am interested in trying that drip way though. I also ordered some 510 cartos just to try cause everyone said it's so much better that way. As well as a LR atty. My only problem is it is leaking a bit onto the battery. I thought I heard somewhere that that can ruin the battery. Is that true?

bigtiime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2011
Virginia
I thought I heard somewhere that that can ruin the battery. Is that true?

That should not be a problem with a sealed battery. It can happen with "auto" batteries as they have a hole in them to detect air flow. Just remember that the connection between your atty and the battery is an electrical connection and should be kept as clean as possible. A piece of tissue works well for cleaning out the juice.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
This was my thought as well. I ordered a Halo G6 setup and am please with it, but do notice a "chemical" like taste. Thought it may just be the way it is. I have been debating either getting a eGO-T or saving a bit and getting a Provari VV. I think the eGO may be a good middle ground as it is half the price, but still seems to be good quality and very versatile (can use carts, tank, direct drip).

kenetics

Dec 21, 2011
US
First couple days of EGO-T worked really well, after few days i noticed that the flavor was going away, hard to draw and it started leaking, just a little, but i was disapointed. So I searched through ECF about the problems i was having and wow ECF had all the answers. I bought the rubber cap for leaking and i did the att cleaning by taking the metal plate + wick out and dry burning. Everyting worked out good. I am still new to ECF, but i would really like to thank everyone on ECF for all the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread