Upstate N.Y. YouTube Vape Reviewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Mr. Test it

Nov 8, 2017
Hello everyone
I'm glad I had found this site. The reason I did is because I am proudly am representing upstate N.Y. as a YouTube vape Review. I am willing to do what it takes to keep the community going, on behalf of the the vapors and vape iindustries. I also cannot wait till we have the expo come around our area so I can also be there and get to know people here from my home town. If your interested in watching and supporting a vape reviewer that's from your home town, please feel free in joining and Subscribing to my Channel. Mr. Test it (Vapors Choice). I hope we all meet each other soon and remember, it's best to keep away from the stinky and stay vaping strong. let's unite together as vapors. We have our rights to vape. Thank you and best regards to all.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF Jose, glad you are here.

One thing, ECF supports all harm reduction efforts, including dual use. Many of us did that for quite some time (or are still doing it) before switching to vaping only. Otherwise, I absolutely agree with you that all vapers need to unite, especially right now.

Welcome to ECF, I love upstate NY (you must be happy to be free of NY cigarette prices!) and glad you are here. :)

Anna

des6666

Moved On
Nov 8, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello everyone
I'm glad I had found this site. The reason I did is because I am proudly am representing upstate N.Y. as a YouTube Vape Review. I am willing to do what it takes to keep the community going, on behalf of the the vapors and vape iindustries. I also cannot wait till we have the expo come around our area so I can also be there and get to know people here from my home town. If your interested in watching and supporting a vape reviewer that's from your home town, please feel free in joining and Subscribing to my Channel. Mr. Test it (Vapors Choice). I hope we all meet each other soon and remember, it's best to keep away from the stinky and stay Vaping strong. let's unite together as vapors. We have our rights to vape. Thank you and best regards to all.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Hope you tell it like it is and join the fight against reports like below:
Mayo Clinic progresses from blatantly wrong to deeply misleading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread