The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Closed/Sold (US) - FT - Darwin by Evolv...Great Condition!

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by toolguy420, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. toolguy420

toolguy420 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2011
    Central Maine
    For Sale/Trade

FT: Darwin by Evolv...Great Condition!

Condition: Good

Known Flaws: A few minor signs of use; for the age of this device I consider it to be in extremely good condition. There are no flaws on the screen, the wattage dial is nice and firm but smooth and the fire button is solid.

IMAGES
    [HR][/HR]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: From Evolv:

"The Darwin is a new power regulated personal vaporizer by Evolv that can be used with all of your atomizers and cartomizers that have a 510 connection. The Darwin can also be used with adapters to utilize atomizers and cartomizers with other connections.

This device features new, state of the art technology bundled with a sleek design. The Darwin boasts unprecedented power capabilities which are properly managed to outlast conventional battery mods giving the user ultimate control in adjusting the wattage of your PV.

The Darwin's thumbwheel allows you to choose your desired wattage (power). When you press the button to vape, the Darwin reads the resistance of your atomizer/cartomizer and adjusts the voltage to attain the wattage you've chosen. The Darwin is constantly reading that resistance and adjusting the voltage appropriately, so you'll always have a consistent vape even as the resistance of your atomizer/cartomizer changes with age or while heating up as you vape.

You can set and forget your preferred wattage if you'd like, but you can also adjust the wattage on the fly while inhaling, so you'll always be able to find and maintain the perfect vape regardless of which atomizer, cartomizer, or e-liquid you happen to be using. The Darwin's backlit LCD displays your chosen wattage, as well as the current voltage, amperage, atomizer/cartomizer resistance, and battery level. The Darwin has a swivel atomizer connection. Swivel it all the way down to turn the unit off and it's very pocket friendly. Swivel it all the way up, or anywhere in between, and you're ready to vape in whichever position you find most comfortable.

The Darwin does not require additional batteries. Its 1800 mAh internal battery is charged with the included AC charger, or can be charged with a standard mini USB cable connected to any USB power source. The USB charging connection also acts as a passthrough, so you can continue to vape while charging your Darwin."

Here is your chance to own this classic, collectable PV. It was the 1st device ever released by Evolv, which they stopped producing in October of 2012. I am looking to trade for an Opus or VaporShark and might consider a ProVari Titanium P3...whatcha got?

Price: Trade

Shipping
    [HR][/HR]

I reside in: US

Will ship to: US/US Territories

Shipping add-ons: Trade; TBD at closing of deal

Shipping: by buyer's address

Total Shipping: Even trade

Will ship: Immediately (within 24 hours)

Payment accepted: PayPal

[hr][/hr]
    STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules
    Profiteer Report Form
    Please subscribe to the new Classifieds Blog

2. toolguy420

Nov 8, 2011
    Central Maine
    My power just went out :facepalm: more pics to come as soon as it's back on

3. Clay333

Clay333 Full Member Verified Member

Jun 15, 2014
    LaGrange, GA, US
    Any interest in trading for a Protovapor XPV DNA30? I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full. Thanks

4. toolguy420

Nov 8, 2011
    Central Maine
    PM Inbox (semi) cleared....go for it.

5. jifjifjif

jifjifjif Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2011
    Vape Canaveral, FL
    Ahhhh, the Darwin. Great mod, people. I used to own one and used a 306 drip tip with a drip shield. Great vape from this mod.

Best of luck with your sale.

6. toolguy420

Nov 8, 2011
    Central Maine
    Hmmmm, kind of like this?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I totally agree...thanks!

The dripper is a 306DCA from the original Good Sense Vapor; it will be included, if wanted, for the right deal. Here is a link to a review and some more info on this awesome dripping setup: GSV 306DCA

7. penguiness

penguiness Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    Nashville, TN, USA
    This brings back memories. I hope this gets traded to someone who will appreciate it.

8. retird

retird Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2010
    North Side
    Good luck on your trade.... I'm not turning loose of mine....

9. toolguy420

Nov 8, 2011
    Central Maine
    That's the only kind of person that I want to deal with :D

jifjifjif: Great avatar...love it!

10. jifjifjif

jifjifjif Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2011
    Vape Canaveral, FL
    Thank you. I love it too!

11. toolguy420

Nov 8, 2011
    Central Maine
    1 more pic of the 306DCA:
    [​IMG]

It comes with a new atomizer in it, plus 2 NIP extras.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.