Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Super T Manufacturing ELA v2 and Work Horse Telescopic plus parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: Super T Manufacturing ELA v2 and Work Horse Telescopic plus parts

Condition: Good

Known flaws: Common light scratches from screwing on an atomizer.

Image:

Description:
Selling both my Authentic USA MADE Super T Manufacturing ELA v2 and Workhorse that I received back on May 11th 2015. The ELA v2 was the last one on the site. Beautiful mods but I need money for other toys.

I will say that the top caps and the metal tube are interchangeable between the 2 models below.. so if one wants to have a shorter tube (non extended tube like with the ELA, you can use the tube from the workhorse. That way there will be no gap when also using the extra gap fill ring.

SuperTManufacturing ELA v2 mod ( $200 Shipped -USPS Priority Mail) that comes with 1 gap fill ring (no idea what its called),extra flat bottom button assembly,extra 16mm non slotted top cap and extra contact screw. Uses 18350-18650+Kick

Nows your chance to get that last ELA v2 that sold from the site! No waiting for weeks like I did.

Used for about a week only. Common scratches found on the top cap from screwing on an atty. Babied as I was unsure if i'd keep her since i'm a bottom feed guy for the past 4 years. Was going to keep for a strong backup to the backups but ya know how it goes..

This final batch release only came with the extended inner metal sleeve so you could use a kick with a 18650 battery. So when you just install a 18650 battery there will be a gap even with the one gap fill ring.

All the caps from the last batch of sales have Super T 2009-2015 David engraved under them.

The extra 16mm cap is unused.. I did install it just to make sure it fit fine. The extra contact was untouched and I did test out the flat bottom button for a min.

What could be better then a USA made tube mod from a master builder for a tube mod user???

Including pics from when I first opened the package since there way better in natural lighting then with my camera flash.. :/

Price $200 shipped is what I paid for it and shipping.

Click on the pic to see a 24 more pics :)

SuperTManufacturing Workhorse Telescopic Mod ($55.50 shipped -USPS Priority Mail )

Received this on the same day as the ELA (May 11th). Used for about a day.. Has light scratches on the top cap from installing an atty (common). Was the 2nd from the last Workhorse at the time. No extras comes with the mod. Uses 18350-18650 button or flat top batteries.

Price $55.50 + Shipping is what I paid for it plus shipping.

Click on the picture to see a lot more pics!

Willing to ship to: US

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Tracking is included in plus $50 in insurrance, more if you pay the difference.

Price: check description

Shipping cost: USPS Priority Mail is Included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread