Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - SuperTManufacturing Ela V2 with extras and Precise Workhorse Telescopic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: SuperTManufacturing Ela V2 with extras and Precise Workhorse Telescopic

Condition: Good

Known flaws: Barely used but there is some light scuffs from inserting a rba on top.

Image:
c28ca80595348bec874c
[/URL][/img]

Description:
Rare best tube mech around.. The Ela V2 was the last one purchased from SuperTmanufacturing when he was clearancing everything out before closing up shop.

Heres whats included as i'm trying to sell as a lot.

Precise ELA V2 with extra length Tube (to fit a 18650 + kick).
Precise ELA V2 Flat Bottom Switch Assembly.
Precise ELA & Precise Plus Switch contact.
Precise WorkHorse Telescopic with knurled lock ring
Precise ELA 16mm Top Cap (Non Slotted).

I paid $250 shipped for it all and I believe it was 50% off at the time.

Only used for a week or less.. bought mostly cause I always wanted to hold one and was the last shot at that.. i'm a bottom feeder mod guy.

Take everything away for $175 shipped!

I'll even include the original invoice dated April 28 2015, Order # 1273

Many pics... click on them to see plenty more.

Some specs I dug up on the ela v2:

• Instantly collapsing and expanding, non-threaded telescopic tube design with positive locking mechanism. A Super-T first that makes for lightening fast battery and configuration changes from battery sizes 16340 to 18650! Stainless Steel construction.
• Positive locking mechanism will not loosen or back off
• Super Ts solid tube locking mechanism eliminates ALL wobble and looseness between the sections
• Super-T's telescoping design eliminates the need to crank down threaded sections tightly onto a battery in an attempt to eliminate wobble, make a better electrical connection or prevent the tube from backing off. Set it and forget it!
• Two section non-threaded design eliminates an extra set of electrical junctions. Fewer electrical junctions = less electrical resistance and more power to the atomize and more consistent atomizer firing!
• Works with the Kick by Evolv with IMR 18350 or IMR 18500 Batteries
• Optional longer sleeve for using the Kick with an IMR 18650 Battery

All Brass Electrical Contacts with Rhodium over Gold Plating: Gives you the best of both worlds! Super conductive brass, with the application of Precious Metal Rhodium over Gold for a never clean, never tarnish electrical connection.
• Utilizes the Ultra-Reliable PrecisePlus Dual Grounding Locking Button Design
• One click locking mechanism. Click it and forget it!
• Brass Contacts with Rhodium over Gold Plating
• Adjustable throw
• 510 Threaded, works with most all cartos, atomizers, Tanks and Rebuildables.

I'm pretty sure the workhorse has palladium coating on the positive contact.

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Delivery confirmation, insurance at $50 can pay for more and tracking included

Price: $175 Shipped!

Shipping cost: included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
If I could afford to I'd be keeping them.

Workhorse is now SOLD!.. local sale.

Glad it found a good home! New owner used to own and regretted selling it! Glad to help! Even said he would give me first dibs if he decides to part with it later on down the road. :)

I'll let the Precise ELA V2 and extras go for $130 shipped and I feel that's nuts honestly.

Truthfully if I found one for sale I'd be trying hard to grab it for extra parts or a back up.

Won't care if it don't sell as its neet and nice to look at. Would look great on a shelf in the man cave.

I'll also mention that I've been drooling over one I've found in a shop and they want $450 for it. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread