Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - SX Mini S class,"Unicorn" (powder coated w/custom paint job)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: SX Mini S class,"Unicorn" (powder coated w/custom paint job)

Condition: Good

Known flaws: Absolutely nothing - it's freaking awesome.

Image:

(Pics in next post)

Description:
This SX Mini S class (NOT temperature controlled) was purchased new, then immediately sent in for a customized paint job (I ordered the paint) and powder coating. It's tough as nails and functions PERFECTLY. I love the thing, but I simply have no use for it.

It was an impulse purchase that I never needed, so I'm now selling it. These pictures were taken this past (holiday) weekend.

Any questions, feel free...

And please forgive delayed responses during my work day (east coast, USA). I will reply to inquiries based on the order received, and prioritization will be based on time received too, if all else is equal.

$275 price includes the mod, USPS Priority shipping (CONUS only), and insurance for the full purchase price.

Thanks for looking!
DP

Willing to ship to: CONUS

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Included

Price: $275

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Google Wallet, PayPal (no mention...)

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
SX1.jpg
SX2.jpg
SX3.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
THAT is absolutely stunning! Ultra cool paint work.
GLWS

Thank you, Tom.

And yeah, the guy does excellent work. I'm not sure if he's still doing them because I believe he's working full time now (not an ECF member). I actually had to pull the battery out, because holding it in my hands delaying me posting it. :confused:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Thanks, T & Marc. I sure wish there were Like buttons, but I don't care. I'll blow a bump to thank ya's.

Besides, I don't wanna start rumors or anything, but I heard there MIGHT be a Bastille Day sale this coming weekend. :w00t:

Yes, Kat. I'm stealing your idea. Thanks for that, too. Touchwood.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Thanks for the bumps all (and yes, I realize I might use all mine up before The Great Bastille Day Sale).

One thing that I TOTALLY forgot to mention is the thing that's actually my favorite part. The sharp edges of the S class? GONE. He sanded them down smooth before power-coating it. So unless you're insistent on a TC mod (catch Ron from Independent Vapors video on YouTube if you haven't seen it), this mod provides the very best of SX Mini options.
  • NO worries of paint chipping or such.
  • 30% lighter weight than the M class.
  • No sharp edges.
I truly wish that I didn't already have so many great options already at my disposal, because I'd be happy to keep it (dayumit - I'm talking myself into it...).

It's truly an amazing mod. And I need to stop thinking about it or the ad's going to get pulled before TGBDS. :cry:

HELP!!! ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'll go with beautiful...

DPL, the fact that it has NO sharp edges and no paint chipping pastabilities is FANTASTIC. Those are truly important features, and coupled with the fact that it's an SX, welp, now I better stop or I'll be talking you into keeping it!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Thank you SO MUCH for the kind words, TM; both appreciated and felt mutually.

Kat, you're going to kill me, but...

What say we table this until NEXT weekend (I know this coming one is out, Bastille Day and all)? Yeppers - I'm having second thoughts. It keeps staring at me! What can I say? :blush:

Let's you and I regroup, and we'll discuss both this and the extra raw Billet Box, then make some final decisions. K? K. I knew you'd understand (after you curse me out). :wub:

Sorry, all, but I must close this thread now. I need to be sure that I'm not going to regret selling this, which is becoming more and more apparent as the days go by. The fact that I was anxious about someone replying kind of defeats the idea of a sale, does it not?

For the time being, let's just say this one is "On Hold" (and to-be-determined).

Thanks EVERYONE for the great bumps, and the great comments. NONE were lost on me, and that's the truth. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread