ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I have an idea for 2 of these skins:

1) One should be placed on the next space shuttle, then "released" somewhere past the Kármán line. I suspect if it doesn't ever collide with anything, it will hold up pretty good.

2) One should be placed in a time capsule, so that somebody will find it, buried, 100 or so years from now---- and then the finder can play that well-know game with their friends called: "What IS This?" :lol:

(and I bet nobody will guess right)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
HEY! I dont think VMOD users/lovers/fans would appreciate being called SPLOOGERS! I happen to have just aquired a Vmod/Vmods & I do NOT want to be a Splooger! Not since High-school at least! I have more self-respect than THAT, these days!! D:< So excuuuse me, but, I much prefer sqwanker. ;) Swagger + Squonker. Muahahaha.... Can't wait to receive my new little squankahz!!

& hey, if it FITS, and you'll give me some TIME to save-up, I'll grab the gray crackle frumyaa!! Deal??
:D Now then- I must get-back to fixing my SQUONK box, as it mysteriously stopped firing, I SUSPECT due-to atomizer short, altho, no button/spring damage, and, upon opening-up the delrin, nothing is amiss... I am not sure WHY my favorite mod has stopped squonkin and vapin, but i am determined to figure it out! I neeed to get back to vaping on her, dammit!! ;) So GOOD-DAY, Ladies/SIRS.... GOOD-DAY & GOOD-EVENING, indeeed!!

Have a great day, fellow squonkers/squankers!! :D PS very upset there is no way to LIKE the above posts, in all 8 pages, lmao.... Who knew, in the classies? lol.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
HEY! I dont think VMOD users/lovers/fans would appreciate being called SPLOOGERS! I happen to have just aquired a Vmod/Vmods & I do NOT want to be a Splooger! Not since High-school at least! I have more self-respect than THAT, these days!! D:< So excuuuse me, but, I much prefer sqwanker. ;) Swagger + Squonker. Muahahaha.... Can't wait to receive my new little squankahz!!

& hey, if it FITS, and you'll give me some TIME to save-up, I'll grab the gray crackle frumyaa!! Deal??
:D Now then- I must get-back to fixing my SQUONK box, as it mysteriously stopped firing, I SUSPECT due-to atomizer short, altho, no button/spring damage, and, upon opening-up the delrin, nothing is amiss... I am not sure WHY my favorite mod has stopped squonkin and vapin, but i am determined to figure it out! I neeed to get back to vaping on her, dammit!! ;) So GOOD-DAY, Ladies/SIRS.... GOOD-DAY & GOOD-EVENING, indeeed!!

Have a great day, fellow squonkers/squankers!! :D PS very upset there is no way to LIKE the above posts, in all 8 pages, lmao.... Who knew, in the classies? lol.

Oh dear, a Vmod in crisis!
FYI, there are several Vmod threads on ECF with info in them. Vapage also has a 6 month warrenty. Sometimes it's better to get a replacement.

I was thinking the same thing, 'we did it all without Likes'. Vmodians stick together.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0

Plumes, dahlink. I'll have to go thru the massive list of people who want the grey/silver crackle shell and cone....

Ok, all done! I crossed out all the names! It's now got your name on it. Take all the time you need, and we'll make the arrangements. Shalst we start a PM Convo thingie?

Thank you ALL again, for all the bumps and fun! Let's get these all sold, shall we?

HUGS all around~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread