Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I have an idea for 2 of these skins:

1) One should be placed on the next space shuttle, then "released" somewhere past the Kármán line. I suspect if it doesn't ever collide with anything, it will hold up pretty good.

2) One should be placed in a time capsule, so that somebody will find it, buried, 100 or so years from now---- and then the finder can play that well-know game with their friends called: "What IS This?" [emoji38]

(and I bet nobody will guess right)
I've been away far too long. I expect this won't be my last laugh tonight.

Wonderful, @Racehorse. WONDERFUL!

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
You don't happen to be the owner of that marvelous titanium blue (not Vapage), do you, @Rossum? That's the one that always gets my attention. I LOVE that color!
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're asking.

The VMOD in the (almost year old) pic I posted isn't mine, but all the other mods there are.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Rossum, looks like you could use a nice pink zebra VMOD shell!!!! :shock:

(hint: the ladies will be VERY impressed with your style.)
I know, but all that attention from the ladies would upset my wife and I love her too much to do that to her.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're asking.

The VMOD in the (almost year old) pic I posted isn't mine, but all the other mods there are.

The others are similar to our mutual friends' offerings.. There is one color, posted on their FB page, that makes my knees weak.

It's one of the GD's (I believe) as opposed to DJ's. "Titanium Blue" is the color.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Well then maybe. I do have a blue GD shell that's been seen here and there in pics, but the (Shapeways dyed) blue faded to a pretty ugly shade of purple after about a year of daily use. It may not be the one you're talking about though. "Titanium Blue" is also a Cerakote color and some folks have had their GD mods done up in that color.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Well then maybe. I do have a blue GD shell that's been seen here and there in pics, but the (Shapeways dyed) blue faded to a pretty ugly shade of purple after about a year of daily use. It may not be the one you're talking about though. "Titanium Blue" is also a Cerakote color and some folks have had their GD mods done up in that color.
It's the cerakote one (I asked...). Pretty sweet.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I know, but all that attention from the ladies would upset my wife and I love her too much to do that to her.

Oh hon! You simply tell her you got it for her! She'll love ya even more than she already does (which, if my "read" is correct, is a LOT!)

And Rossum..... you know I'm just joking around. (insert subliminal here: just buy it anyway)

classwife!!!!!!!!!!!! The horse she still be a-kickin'!!!!!!

Pweeze don't close me? :nun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread