Attachments

• ESSENCE.jpg
    ESSENCE.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Posidon

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
I just got mentol and clove in. Both flavors are blew me away. I have been vaping some cheaper liquid (mentol) the past few weeks and this stuff taste very pure, no after tastes at all and no chemically/soapy undertones. The color is also CRYSTAL clear. I'm loving it right now.

I also had great customer service from Rich, who was kind enough to call me yesterday and get my package shipped out. It took less than 24 hours to get to me, but I do live very close to their shop, just couldn't find time to get there this week.

I will be recommending a friend of mine whose waiting for his 510 to come in the mail. He smokes mentol cigarettes right now and I'm sure hes going to love this stuff. I know he ordered some china juice, but I'm sure this stuff will blow him out of the water.

Any plans to add more flavors to the line?

LiquidVapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
New York
www.eliquidplanet.com
I can't find the NPT Menthol, nor am I sure which Tobacco flavor he tested. :confused:
Here is the link to the Essence page. American Essence Eliquid
You need to choose your strength before you can choose the flavor. The flavor that he tested is the ELP-TOBACCO. The NPT Menthol is the ELP-NPT

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I just received 3 flavors of the "Essence" juices. These are so much better than anything else I've vaped that I almost don't want to tell anyone.;)

More for me!!!:lol:
Pete you got that right my friend! I am appreciative to those who dislike this e-liquid as there will always be some there for me when I need it. This is pure goodness folks.Great taste,Great throat-hit,Great nicotine and made in the good old USA! I hardly ever do reviews but this juice is getting one or two from me.After less than 24 hours from using this liquid exclusivly I can honestly say the Chinese liquid I have been using for a year is an inferior product....This is the "Real Deal":)The Wiz!

Pete you got that right my friend! I am appreciative to those who dislike this e-liquid as there will always be some there for me when I need it. This is pure goodness folks.Great taste,Great throat-hit,Great nicotine and made in the good old USA! I hardly ever do reviews but this juice is getting one or two from me.After less than 24 hours from using this liquid exclusivly I can honestly say the Chinese liquid I have been using for a year is an inferior product....This is the "Real Deal":)The Wiz!

I have to agree 100%. Got my bottles today. Thx guys for getting it to me that fast.
I ordered the Tabacco und the Menthol and I have to say these are the best Liquids I have ever tried. The first thing I noticed the Liquid is crystal clear!
I tried a lot of Tabacco flavors but I didn't like any of it because of it's unnatural taste. But this one is different. It tastes very smooth, a very good tabacco flavor not sweet at all with a very little hint of mint I guess.

Menthol is simple the best I tried either. So fresh not with that synthetic aftertaste like the others I tried at all.

I would recommend them to anyone. I cannot image that this great Juice can be disliked.

The price is a little bit higher than China Liquid but totally worth it.

By the way, tried them with my Intellicig and 801 PEN.
Can't wait to try them with my Protege which will arrive the next days!

Greetz

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I have to agree 100%. Got my bottles today. Thx guys for getting it to me that fast.
I ordered the Tabacco und the Menthol and I have to say these are the best Liquids I have ever tried. The first thing I noticed the Liquid is crystal clear!
I tried a lot of Tabacco flavors but I didn't like any of it because of it's unnatural taste. But this one is different. It tastes very smooth, a very good tabacco flavor not sweet at all with a very little hint of mint I guess.

Menthol is simple the best I tried either. So fresh not with that synthetic aftertaste like the others I tried at all.

I would recommend them to anyone. I cannot image that this great Juice can be disliked.

The price is a little bit higher than China Liquid but totally worth it.

By the way, tried them with my Intellicig and 801 PEN.
Can't wait to try them with my Protege which will arrive the next days!

Greetz
Power....I agree with the aftertaste.All I can taste when done vaping is the flavor.Have fun with that Protoge!!:)The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread