Status
Not open for further replies.

maf2k8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
Ok you people are making this sound almost to good to be true! I am going to place an order for there Menthol because i have tried almost every Menthol out there ( use to be a die hard Newport lover ) and now my main menthols are PS CaSH True Menthol and EcoPure with added Menthol crystals...

Going to give there NPT a try....

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I've tried three of the Essence flavors . . . Clove, NPT, and Ice, all 16 mg.

I was a bit skeptical about purchasing 16 mg because I personally don't generally get a whole lot of satisfaction with much less than 24 mg of nicotine. I find that I like more "weight" to my vape, and for some reason, the higher nicotine concentrations tend to provide that weight, that feeling of inhaling something of substance into my lungs.

I was surprised to find that the Essence 16 mg was providing about the same "weight" as I typically experience in most 36 mg liquids. I'm honestly not sure why that is, but the "kick" is there at 16 mg.

The flavors are "clean," with no perfume-like aftertaste.

The NPT is a tobacco base with menthol. The menthol is definitely present, but it doesn't completely overwhelm the tobacco. I've found that with some tobacco menthol flavors, you don't get much, if any, tobacco flavor. Here, you can taste both the tobacco (which is light) as well as the menthol (which is not overpowering).

The Ice is pure menthol and mint, also clean tasting. Yummy.

My personal favorite of the three, though, is Clove. I never smoked clove cigarettes, so I can't compare the flavor to that, but I have tried many, many different clove liquids. There is no comparison. Clove eliquids tend to have a cloying sweetness . . . not the Essence Clove. It's not sweet, but it's not tart . . . just smooth and substantial. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something other than simply clove, and whatever it is, it's delicious.

The Essence line is definitely a premium product. This isn't the same base liquid that most manufacturers use and then add flavors to . . . this is something completely different and well worth trying. I'm sufficiently sold on this line that I'm now going back for seconds. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread