USA Essence Eliquid juice video review ( Menthol NPT ) OH I AM ......!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I ordered my Essence liquid on 1/14, it was in my hand on 1/16, great shipping:) I have tried MANY menthols and assorted flavors of liquids:) When I first started vaping I bought Ecopure because it was made in the U.K.:) I have done my best to stay away from other countries juices due to concerns about adulteration:) Don't flame me8-o Have tried several U.S. made liquids and am happy with them for the most part:) Try to support our suppliers when ever possible:) I've only been vaping the Essence newport and ice for 24 hours, but DAMN:w00t: It is very smooth, great flavor, and just a real "clean" taste to it:thumbs: I too wish the price was a little lower but it is comparable to Ecopure and you pay a premium for that:) Hopefully we'll get bigger bottles at a little lower price. Can't wait for a sampler pack and more flavors:w00t:
RIMP:evil:

CMPIXER

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
MOBILE, AL
01-13-2010, 08:43 AM #21
maf2k8
------------------
Ok you people are making this sound almost to good to be true! I am going to place an order for there Menthol because i have tried almost every Menthol out there ( use to be a die hard Newport lover ) and now my main menthols are PS CaSH True Menthol and EcoPure with added Menthol crystals...

Going to give there NPT a try....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread