Not open for further replies.

scrubadub

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
London, UK
You should have one. This is what Janty say on the other forum:

SET INCLUDES:
2 batteries
2 atomizers (one for your after sales included - although these are new generation - long life atomizers)
1 charger and special (this one you will love and probably use for all you other chargers) charger- plug (for USA with extra USA plug of course)
1 USB battery charger - - - - - - handy in combination with the USB car charger (USB car charger=sold separately)
3 free carts included, taste RY3-High
1 bottle of liquid 10 ml of your choice

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
plus the original listing included 2 atomizers , now it's down to one.

btw. Parked , who done the vidoe review of the fogger and seemed to be one of the first to get one also didnt get the USB charger.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/video-reviews/4308-janty-mini-fogger-video-review.html#post69496

JANTY™ Mini Fogger set:
2 x batteries - glowing brush paint/blue LED
2 x JANTY™ Mini Fogger Atomizer (one as after sales anticipation included!)
1 x Mini fogger charger and special connection piece with USA plug
1 x Special USB- battery charger
3 x Black cartridges (FARGO-High)
1 x Liquid bottle of your choice - choose ONE BOTTLE ONLY! below in the options menu!

Technical Specifications:
Total Length: 98mm
Battery: 150 MaH
Battery life: 3 months
Charging Time: 30- (60 minutes advised)
Warranty on other parts: 6 months (3 months on batteries)

if that is what was listed when you ordered it , then that's what you should have recieved.

Last edited:

Ethan_Janty

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
Fort Worth
Hey everyone... Sorry for the confusion here. If you were one of the first 50 to purchase the mini fogger you should have received the following with your order:

- 2 Batteries
- 2 Atomizers
- Charger and Adapter
- 1 Pack of Cartridges
- 1 USB Adapter

The USB adapters came a bit late so some of you may not have received them yet. If you did not receive a USB cable with your order please email us at dispatch@jantyusa.com with your order number and we will send it out immediately. Our apologies for any confusion and/or inconvenience.

Janty USA

scrubadub

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
London, UK
Mine arrived this morning with the USB charger, extra juice and two atomisers. They also included a christmas tree lolly and a scented candle so it felt very festive unwrapping it. Nice one Harry!

PS - it really does throw out an astonishing amount of vapour for something so tiny, I'm impressed.

Last edited:

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
Honest question: What is the USB thingy good for? I am to receive a set any day now and I am just plain curious. Because I do not see the reason for charging from a computer when I can charge from mains line. True, I do not usually use my notebook in the middle of a landscape like the commercials show...;)

Or does the thing serve as USB cig? Meaning you can vape from comp and save batteries for later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread