User reviews on web site ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wacky Dee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hi, I've been a loyal customer for a couple of years now. I've tried many different TV liquids and there are only a small number I really like.

I'd like to try many more but to me its too expensive to just keep throwing stuff away especially when the shipping (and delivery time) to Australia is so expensive ..last shipment I believe I paid around $30 for shipping alone.

Anyway quite a few other vendors allow customers (registered ones obv) to leave comments and ratings on all their products. I think this would really improve your customer satisfaction and encourage customers to try new stuff as well as help them avoid wasting their time and money.

Czar Zach

Verified Member
Dec 1, 2009
Chino, California
I wouldn't say there's a problem with the forums, but that there's a problem with people knowing about the forums, more specifically new customers to E-cigs that are starting out with Tasty Vapor. I've converted quite a few people over from analogs, and thankfully some of them were close friends that i could hook them up with all the information they needed, (Like recommendations for flavors, VG/PG mix %, introduction to ECF and Tasty Vapors forum). But then there were people i randomly met that i'll probably never see again, and because of the randomness, and probably short time that i talked to them, i can only give them the business card, and only so much information before their on their own.

Unfortunately, a lot of newcomers, (Mostly the 40+ year olds, but theirs a fair amount of young people too), aren't the type to do research into Tasty Vapor, or e-cigarettes as a whole. They've just been told one is good, and how/what to buy, so they will just stick with that until said otherwise. And when their over the only flavor they have knowledge about, their now left in the dark for recommendations or basic ideas of what other flavors taste like outside of the paragraph description or the flavor's name.

It's good for you guys that they will have to take the risk of hoping the flavor they ordered is going to be good, (Which of course we all know most likely will be), Because that means they'll have to buy another flavor right away if they don't like it. So with the option of us being able to add a comment, we could have the chance to lower the risk for those unknowledgable people, and ourselves as well, (if we don't want to go through the process of sifting through forum pages, or doing a search, or having to start our own thread if no one has talked about the flavor). Even it's a bad idea to add commenting, or too complex to add to every page, at least add a link of the forums somehow to the site so some people can find out about here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread