Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Never been a wacky tabaccy smoker(tried the real thing once in 43 years).... Guess i might be better off staying at 15 w....... Though i wouldn't mind trying 50w once(not sure its worth buying a dl tank for something i wont be using consistently

Thanks all for answering my questions
I vape around 50 watts with coils between .15 up to .5 ohms and I’m sort of in between a MTL and DL. You should try lower ohms and higher watts. I only take 1-2second pulls and the lower ohm higher power provides more vapor and flavor with less effort. I didn’t understand it at first because I was using 1.8 ohm coils and couldn’t fathom why I’d ever need more than 15 watts. Once I tried it i enjoyed it much more. I still didn’t get why mods had 200 watts but then I understood it’s not to vape 200 watts necessarily but those mods have more battery so when I vape 50 watts I’m not pushing a mod to its limits and I get better battery life. Hopefully that helps because those were the questions I had when I left the forums and came back to find everything changed to subohm and 100’s of watts. Good luck and if you have more questions, we’re here to help.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I have that tank (Nautilus X) and use the 1.8 ohm coils. I found 14 watts perfect. Open the airflow all the way (or about 2/3 open) Very good flavor from those coils but totally MTL ( less vapor, more flavor... cool vapor) You can't push it past 16 watts! That tank doesn't take low ohm coils so you need a different one. There are many, including some with "mesh coil" that you might like.
I'm really confused... it shows you joined in 2013. Also, you mentioned you wanted to quit (did you mean smoking?) Why the heck did you throw away a mod and a bunch of batteries?

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Guess i might be better off staying at 15 w.......
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read:
"On my nova's if I'm using a desert type of liquid, I Vape at 5-6 watts, works great, but I like my tobacco flavors at 10-11 watts. I use 1.8 ohm coils only."
re:
Vision ViVi Nova Wattage
For general questions, might want to try the search function in upper right hand corner of this post. Google and You Tube can be also great informational sources.
"Search Results for Query: Nova wattage"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread