Using a m201 atty on the Indulgence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabsta

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Jo'burg, South Africa
Hi all.

Does anyone know if you can use a m201 atty on an Indulgence? I see that it will take a KR808D1/901, 401, 510 & 801 but I like the size of the cart on the 201 not to mention the size of the atty. I think this could be a winning combo using some or other adapter. If one were to use the 801 adapter provided with the Indulgence would there be enough air flow?

Thanks for the great forum :thumb:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I don't know. Probably not (e.g., an M201 will not work with a DSE801 battery nor the the 801 fitting on most mods), but it might (e.g., the M201 will work with the 801 fitting on the VP2). Check with the Indulgence supplier (e.g., EastMall or Ecigsupply) to find out.

However, unless you have a large supply of M201 attys, this need not be an issue. The M201 atty or cart is no larger than that of other penstyles. All penstyles have a large cartridge and atomizer. My personal favorite is the Joye302 atty (but not because of size).

As for the Indulgence, you do realize that the nude models are not included, right?:D Seriously, based on the reviews that I've read, it does seem to offer a lot for a relatively low price. For example, Ecigsupply sells the Indulgence (with 900 mAh battery) for the same $70 price as the SP2 (with 880 mAh battery and switch button on the bottom that I don't like) and Joye Stick V3 (a box mod with 360 mAh battery) + it includes fittings for four atomizers + the ability to upgrade with $20 extender cup to a 2600 mAh 18650 battery The build quality doesn't match a Silver Bullet or SuperSix, but it costs much less than those.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread