Using no cartridge, Am I doing it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icon

Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
North Carolina
Been vaping for 8 months now and use the same atty and battery still since day 1 and I have never heard of a cartridge that holds juice, I buy my juice from a friend that turned me on to vaping. Am I supose to use a cartridge? The way He has showed me is to drip the juice (about 3 or 4 drops) in the tip that in turns goes stright to the atty. New to this thing and not sure if what Im doing is right or wrong, help pls.

ctourtelot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2009
Richmond, VA
Hello and welcome to the forum. The method that your friend is using is called direct dripping. Many vapers swear by it and others find it a hassle and use cartomizers or tanks. I'm not sure what model of ecig you are using, but generally it is 3-4 drops and you'll get about a cigarettes worth of puffs before you need to add more liquid.

You might want to take a look through the ECF Library The ECF Library for some basic information on vaping, different models and instructions. There are so many options and methods now that it can be a little overwhelming with all of the lingo involved so best to start at the beginning.

Feel free to ask questions. There's always someone around to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread