USPS is delivering twice a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
I place an order monday at midday I was sure that by Wednesday it was going to be in my hands this morning when the mail came not packed delivered, so I said I have to wait until tomrrow but this afternoon another mail person showed with my packed, last week the same thing happened to me with another order ,letters an a packed in the morning an a 2nd packed in the afternoon plus the usual bonus from Goodprophets.com

Thanks Rob.

thank to for the business car of onlyecigbatteries.com I am making afew copies to share them

Last edited:

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Liscab,

Good news to hear.

Hope you enjoy!
I forgot to add some USA, but will next time.
you sent me a sample of Pomegranate 18 mg as the bottle says, I don't know if that is USA, I think it is, I am just vaping that tonight in a new atty I use to vape unflavored, the flavor ,vapor and TH is great. do you remember which one you sent me ?,I could be adding that one as one of my switchers betwwen my tobacco flavor

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
The pomegranate is Keemer.

I have not sent you any USA (at least I dont think so)

It is a good one by the way, I have never dared to try other flavors out of the tobacco ones , I been using only the caramel to enhance my mix of tobacco absoluted, thanks again for that pomegranate it has opened a new door into my world as a Vaporiter

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Your welcome....just a thought..

You are gonna love the Tutti Frutti - GP USA
I will keep it in mind in my next order,

by the way one of my first 510 battery I got from you is dying after 9 + month, first one to do that, do I still have warranty ,:evil: just joking about the warranty , they have been long lasting batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread