UWELL Nunchaku 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
Hello.
I've recently ordered the kit with an additional MTL tank to switch to when I want to use the mod with highnic. Currently waiting for delivery.
Having only low resistance coils, I understand Nunchaku 2 (with the kit's tank) should only be used with low nic. I wanted to make sure that it doesn't matter if it is nicsalt or freebase nic, as long as it isn't high.
Thank you

Uwell_Elle

Unregistered Supplier
May 14, 2018
Hi.
So my first question might not have been appropriate and hence was left unanswered.

I have a new question though: i know the Nunchaku 2 coils can be used on the older Nunchaku, but can the older Nunchaku coils be used with the Nunchaku 2 tank? I would like to try the higher ohm coils on my Nunchaku 2.
Hi! We apologize for the delayed response!

Yes, you CAN use the Nunchaku coils in the Nunchaku 2 tank. All Nunchaku coils are cross compatible. With regards to your first question, we do not recommend salt nic in the sub ohm tank. If you are looking for a salt nic device, we recommend our POD systems. Feel free to check them on our website -> www.myuwell.com

Thank you and good day!

• Informative
Reactions: virm

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
Thanks for the quick answer and the follow up.

I just got the device two days ago. I've run into a couple of other things:

The button sticks or jams sometimes into the device, firing contuously if it's on. Also when I use 50/50 eliquid it leaks a lot and continues until I fire the mod 10 or 15 times on a high wattage. Is this all normal?

I also noticed the screen frame is a bit uneven / or the glass is simply dirty on the inside. Though I suppose this isn't a big deal.

I checked the authenticity code and it validated the device.

Uwell_Elle

Unregistered Supplier
May 14, 2018
Thanks for the quick answer and the follow up.

I just got the device two days ago. I've run into a couple of other things:

The button sticks or jams sometimes into the device, firing contuously if it's on. Also when I use 50/50 eliquid it leaks a lot and continues until I fire the mod 10 or 15 times on a high wattage. Is this all normal?

I also noticed the screen frame is a bit uneven / or the glass is simply dirty on the inside. Though I suppose this isn't a big deal.

I checked the authenticity code and it validated the device.
Kindly email service@myuwell.com regarding these concerns. Thank you and good day!

• Informative

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Thanks @GOMuniEsq @Uwell_Elle i'll email the support and maybe check in the forums if anyone's had the same problem
I don't have the nunchaku 2 I have the original version with the RDA. Mine is really well-made like the button is clicky and responsive it does not stick. The device button getting stuck and continuing to fire is a very serious issue and you want to make sure to contact whoever you got it from so long as it was a authorized vendor and maybe initiate a return process. Even the best companies can sometimes have a manufacturing defect. They may be able to give you some suggestions on how to fix it and since it's a new product that you just got they should be willing to take it back and exchange it. Of course it does depend on the vendor. It's probably also under a manufacturer warranty. Make sure not to do anything to alter the product by taking it apart of course you can do any action that is within the normal use you know like taking the tank off and cleaning the contacts and things like that that's fine but don't take a screwdriver to it and take anything apart because that often will void the warranty. I know that this is a section for people to communicate with the company so I just want to make clear I have no connection to the company I just know that my device which is a different model than yours runs perfectly it is a dream come true and I think you should have that same experience

Reactions: Uwell_Elle

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
I don't have the nunchaku 2 I have the original version with the RDA. Mine is really well-made like the button is clicky and responsive it does not stick. The device button getting stuck and continuing to fire is a very serious issue and you want to make sure to contact whoever you got it from so long as it was a authorized vendor and maybe initiate a return process. Even the best companies can sometimes have a manufacturing defect. They may be able to give you some suggestions on how to fix it and since it's a new product that you just got they should be willing to take it back and exchange it. Of course it does depend on the vendor. It's probably also under a manufacturer warranty. Make sure not to do anything to alter the product by taking it apart of course you can do any action that is within the normal use you know like taking the tank off and cleaning the contacts and things like that that's fine but don't take a screwdriver to it and take anything apart because that often will void the warranty. I know that this is a section for people to communicate with the company so I just want to make clear I have no connection to the company I just know that my device which is a different model than yours runs perfectly it is a dream come true and I think you should have that same experience

appreciate the empathy. agreed. contacting support soon and the vendor. second time someone mentions cleaning the contacts, qtip ready. thanks

Uwell_Elle

Unregistered Supplier
May 14, 2018
hello again,
I was wondering if i can get replacement glass for the nunchaku 2 tank? i only found replacement tanks that say they are for nunchaku. i do not know if they fit nunchaku 2
Good day! Unfortunately, we are not selling Nunchaku 2 replacement glasses yet, BUT stay tuned for updates!

• Informative

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
Good day! Unfortunately, we are not selling Nunchaku 2 replacement glasses yet, BUT stay tuned for updates!

Thank you for your response.
I thought it wasn't possible that glass wasn't available and ordered what seemed like the right fit. I could not delay my shipment any more and ordered something two days ago. The measurements are 29mm wide and 20mm in height. Would that work until UWell produces the replacement glass?
Regards

Uwell_Elle

Unregistered Supplier
May 14, 2018
Thank you for your response.
I thought it wasn't possible that glass wasn't available and ordered what seemed like the right fit. I could not delay my shipment any more and ordered something two days ago. The measurements are 29mm wide and 20mm in height. Would that work until UWell produces the replacement glass?
Regards
Hi! We wouldn't recommend using other glasses on the Nunchaku 2 Tank because there might be some conflicts such as leaking and not having the right fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread