Product Features:

• Anti-leaking Top Filling
  • tank Capacity 5ml
  • Top Filling and Bottom Fill
  • Cone-Shape Positive Connector on coils for Smoother Airflow
  • Improved Chimney Design for Stronger Flavor
Coil Features:

• 0.25Ω Larger Clouds
  • 0.5Ω Balanced Clouds and Flavor (Sold Separately)
  • 0.8Ω Best Flavor, Long Lifespan and Lower juice Consumption (Sold Separately)
  • SE-1 Subtank uses the latest version of Crown 2 Coils which last longer and taste better.

Reactions: Surf Monkey

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Interesting - thanks for sharing. Had not heard about the SE1 tank yet. very curious if I will have better luck with the new crown 2 coils in the new SE1 tank. I've heard a couple people say they think it's the design of the Crown 2 tank that is the issue, not the coils. In the video he hasn't seemed to have had any issue with the newest coils, but I've got through 6 of them with the 2 yellow orings and had the same problem with every one. Will definitely keep an eye out of this tank when it comes out though. Thanks again for posting

Reactions: Hyperspace

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Interesting - thanks for sharing. Had not heard about the SE1 tank yet. very curious if I will have better luck with the new crown 2 coils in the new SE1 tank. I've heard a couple people say they think it's the design of the Crown 2 tank that is the issue, not the coils. In the video he hasn't seemed to have had any issue with the newest coils, but I've got through 6 of them with the 2 yellow orings and had the same problem with every one. Will definitely keep an eye out of this tank when it comes out though. Thanks again for posting

It's available now on Uwell's site for $18.50. I don't know if you would have better luck with it over the Crown 2 or not since the only difference between them is the SE-1 has better air flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread