UWELL!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrobbie

Reviewer / Blogger
Feb 13, 2016
Alabama
Twittercf96fd3.jpg just received my new uwell CROWN ❗ Man, so far this is a sweet a** tank! Very impressed! I am excited so I had to share❗ I'll keep this thread up to date with anything more that may or may not occur with it❗

Reactions: Hyperspace

darkangel07760

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2015
I am interested in getting a crown tank. i was never a fan of subohming, I never seemed to get the flavor that everyone else was crowing about, but I tried a Crown tank at my local vape shop and I was impressed how smooth it was to vape! usually subohming is difficult for me, but with the crown tank it was so easy! what resistance and wattage are you using?

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
I have two Crowns and love both of them. I had a leak on one the other day but it was operator error. The taste of the juice really comes to life in this tank and the clouds are nice too. And I really don't have to crank it up high like i do on the TFV4 Mini. Can't go wrong with the Crown.

Thats what surprised me as well with the Crown, the 0.25 coils has a recommended wattage of about 80 (can't remember off the top of my head but its up there) and yet I'm vaping this baby at 40-50 watts and the flavor, temperature, vapor is just perfect.

Christian Sheasley

Mar 1, 2016
just switched from tfv4 to crown and what a difference. the flavor blows the tfv4 away. i am using the stock .25 on 65 watts and i can't put it down it tastes so good. nothing against the tfv4 but i am sorry i waited so long to try something different. i think it's because of the stainless steel coils that the flavor is almost like you are drinking the juice it is so crisp and clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread