V1 & SD Rechargeable Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think that spiderfire, ultrafire and many others are made in the same factories, just different labels on them. Trog said he could have labels on his but decided not to bother.

Cheaper if you order direct from dealextreme.com but if you need in a hurry lighthound is the source mentioned. I checked one of those batteries for everything stores... they did not have them :(

DealExtreme: $6.92 SpiderFire LC-16340 3.6V 880mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (4-Pack)

I buy in bulk for me and my sister from dealextreme so I know I'm good for months and months. They say every now and then you get a dud battery that doesn't hold charges or whatever but I haven't seen that yet.

Good luck, love my SD's!

phee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com
thanks laurel, yeah unfortunately i got one of those duds with my SD, the dam thing always sets off a green indicator LED when its only been charging for three minutes. it was one of those unlabeled blue ones that comes with the SD.

so does mAH really matter? isn't that just an indicator on how long the battery performs per charge? if i'm wrong please let me know. and the voltage doesn't matter since they batteries don't go beyond 3.7v (even for the PS V1)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread