Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringzVz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
Colorado Springz, CO
Update... Loving the Mini Vivi Nova on my 1000mah Twists. Here are some pics of how this looks and I know some want the bigger tank but the Small DCT thread covers make the TWIST look great with this tank option! Take a look here is the thread cover you can get from VK http://www.vaporkings.com/Small-DCT-eGo-thread-cover-p/dct-cover-small.htm and here is a pic of it SMALL DCT THREAD COVER.jpg

And here it is installed on the twist: TWIST W DCT COVER AND MINI NOVA.jpg

Sar

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
New York, NY
Great review, the large one works really well for me, no leaks and great vapor. The mini on the other hand (the one I have) leaks like a screen door in a hurricane, from the two seals equally. I'd stick with the larger one personally.

Weird, I have the exact opposite experience.

I also had the opposite experience. Both, the Vivi Nova and Mini Vivi Nova, came from GotVapes, but the large Vivi Nova was leaking badly. The Mini Vivi Nova so far works great.

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
Here is my experience with the Vivi Nova V2.5: I have three of those tanks since I liked them so much. Then the trouble started. I used them on a GG Stealth and had numerous shorts, melting the mod's bottom spring and ruining all together about 6 AW 18350 batteries. In order to protect this from happening again I bought the 2 cent for safety and had a great vaping experience for about a week.
Unfortunately the Vivi Nova ruined the threading on my Stealth cap and it is completely unusable (meaning I am using an Ego now, quite a difference from my usual GG vaping).
In conclusion, the Vivi Nova is a great tank if the therads wouldn't mess up certain mods. I have a Caravela and a Super T Schockwave coming and was hoping to use the VN on them, but after ruining my favorite mod, unfortunately I will have to search for a different solution. Wish the Vivi Nova would have worked for me, great taste, vapor and easy handling but not worth ruining an expensive mod.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It's really simple just look at your replaceable head...there's a silicone cap on the top of it...pull it off then just cut a whole ring off the bottom of it little by little until you have the juice flow that you desire. The shorter the wicks are the more you have to tip it upside down but they do get juice to the coil a bit quicker.

You can also do a quick trick we do with the Kanger T2. Lift the silicon seal a little and as you screw your cap on it will align into place. Don't screw it too far or you'll have problems wicking again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread