V4L Banners??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... I've kinda looked for information that might lead to an answer, but haven't found anything, yet.

Because I LOVE V4L and your products, I would like to use a banner promoting V4L. Is this something that I can do? Is it possible to create one myself, or is there something available from V4L? :?:

Thanks to any and all who can provide an answer.

NV

Hi BHAM...

I don't have a web site -- it would be for ECF, but would use it, (perhaps I'm meaning a signature?) if permissible, on other forums. I also know that I am required to have 50 posts behind me before I can use a signature on ECF. So,.... if I am being premature with asking about a banner, I'll save any advice/information I get for when it is appropriate to use.

Thanks for your speedy reply! :)

No worries, sorry for my late reply :). I had a signature not too long ago and now it won't show up anymore so if you can find a site that has banners, please let me know :).

Actually, I have found a few, but, I don't know how to get them here and because I wanted to include V4L, I figured I better wait for permission to use anything from V4L.

I'll go snooping, again, and will give you the adresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread