Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
All you need is a 510>kr808 adapter, Good Propheets sells them for 99 cents.

V4L carries two kinds of cartomizers, the CoolCarts (3.1-3.4Ω) and the old LR (~2.0Ω premiums). They are similar to 510 Boge cartos, but not as good, IMO. Unless you have a stash of V4L cartos you want to use up with your 510 PV, I wouldn't bother with adapters.

Boge 510 come in 2.0Ω and 3.0Ω; you can also get 2.5Ω 510 (very Bogelike) cartos at IkenVape (Premium Platinum).

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Katya thank you for your thoughts on this. I don't like the Bauway or Boge cartos I only like the genuine Joye cartos so I think I will stay with what I know I like.

Money saved!

I agree with you on the Bauways... I also agree that the genuine joyetech are the best tasting cartos, I just don't have the patience to fiddle with them... And mine had some serious QC problems; some leaked at the thread seam, others got a nasty plastic-y taste after a couple of top-offs. They also don't wick fast enough for my needs. Did you experience any of those problems? Do you buy empties or prefilled?

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I agree with you on the Bauways... I also agree that the genuine Joyetech are the best tasting cartos, I just don't have the patience to fiddle with them... And mine had some serious QC problems; some leaked at the thread seam, others got a nasty plastic-y taste after a couple of top-offs. They also don't wick fast enough for my needs. Did you experience any of those problems? Do you buy empties or prefilled?

I buy prefill then refill. I never refill them the way they suggest. I just drip into the threaded end. I tend to be able refill them that way 8-10 times before they leak. I never have the plastic-y taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread