V4L Praises

Status
Not open for further replies.

sal997

Jan 20, 2010
Riverview Mich usa
I've been vaping for one year now and only V4L products. I've had one problem with one batt in the first month and it was replaced immediately, no questions asked. All of my orders have arrived within two to three days except for the last one made this Jan.1st. The P.O. stated that there was no such tracking number and would do nothing to find the package. This morning I sent a ticket and a e-mail to V4L and within one hour I got two replies. Tim explained the whoes of the postal tracking system and told me to let him know if it didn't come within 10 days. Chad said that he was resending the order out today and to just return one if they both came. I mean really!! Can you ask for more from a company? I am proud to have sent 15 cusromers to V4L, you make me lok good and feel good too. I read this forum daily and thank you all for the fantastic input on all the posts. Have a great day.

sal997

Jan 20, 2010
Riverview Mich usa
You are so welcome. To many of us are so quick to complain but slow to praise. I just want you to know that I appreciate what your product has done for me and to let you know that your service and attention is not wasted. It's nice to realize that you and your whole crew are there to help and not just to make a fast buck and be on your way. You care about your customers and that will make you rich in more ways than money. Thank you so much.

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California
You are so welcome. To many of us are so quick to complain but slow to praise. I just want you to know that I appreciate what your product has done for me and to let you know that your service and attention is not wasted. It's nice to realize that you and your whole crew are there to help and not just to make a fast buck and be on your way. You care about your customers and that will make you rich in more ways than money. Thank you so much.

Very well said. I ditto that in a big way. I LOVE V4L!!

Jani

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2010
Bellingham, WA
My SIL came over last night and told me he was ready to try vaping to quit his habit and wanted tobacco flavored carts. I don't use tobacco flavors and I had just submitted an order to V4L a couple hours earlier. Of course, I wanted to help my SIL, but didn't want to order again same day. So I sent CS a message asking if they could add a box of tobacco sampler to my order. First thing this a.m. I had a reply.

It was done !!!!!! and my order is on it's way. :) Thank you Guys, you are amazing !!!!

COBRA 261

Jan 3, 2011
OHIO
I ordered last friday. The usps never had it updated, but I received my ultimate, ultimate kit today.

I got my order today that I made on thur. USPS also didn't recognize the tracking # either.

I ordered the same kit as you, did you get a bonus box of carts or anything? I've readthat they do that & my invoice said enjoy the bonuses, but all I got was an empty box that would hold a 5 pack.

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
My SIL came over last night and told me he was ready to try vaping to quit his habit and wanted tobacco flavored carts. I don't use tobacco flavors and I had just submitted an order to V4L a couple hours earlier. Of course, I wanted to help my SIL, but didn't want to order again same day. So I sent CS a message asking if they could add a box of tobacco sampler to my order. First thing this a.m. I had a reply.

It was done !!!!!! and my order is on it's way. :) Thank you Guys, you are amazing !!!!

That's amazing, I hope he enjoys it and converts :) Good on you and V4L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread